• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
The trans movement supports mutilating kids. This is evil. Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, or Atheist.
@terrapin what you need to understand is I have no trouble with you at all until you start talking like this. And don't make me source you doing so--it's not worth my time and we both know you did. I'll leave it at that.

And stop talking like your opinion is the be all and the end all and we'll get along much better--if you want to.

Agreed. I'm just stating the obvious, though. One of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.
So in light of that don't you think its unfair to say that he did this purposefully to antagonize Christians?

Weird decision by president Biden, which is sure to annoy a lot of people. Granted, this date won't be Easter next year, but it's legitimate to wonder if this was not deliberate.

President Biden has sparked outrage by declaring this Easter Sunday will also officially become Transgender Day of Visibility.

View attachment 1037022

The White House doubled up backlash as it also banned religious imagery in submissions from children of military families taking part in the traditional Easter Egg Roll event, as critics branded the moves an 'attack on Christianity.'

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy led the charge against the move, as he mused 'I wonder how (Biden) came up with that date' by having Easter Sunday clash with the transgender tribute day.

Others said it was a 'huge insult to Christians' - a charge also levied at the White House after it banned religious submissions for its Easter festivities.

While March 31 has become the official Transgender Day of Visibility, Easter Sunday will not fall on that day again for at least the next decade.

The White House link:

The democrats have moved so far to the left and are so despicable Trump actually as a chance of winning again.

GKBL1eDXcAAGi4x

The democrats have moved so far to the left and are so despicable Trump actually as a chance of winning again.

You might not like what the left thinks and how the left acts, but let's not beat around the bush - if anyone is going to create a 'cultural revolution' that takes the US back a few steps, it's almost certainly the right. They're militant enough, and already tried their luck at storming the capitol.

At worst, the far left are eroding certain institutions, and even that's a spurious allegation. The right constantly talk in furious terms about culture war bullshit.

You might not like what the left thinks and how the left acts, but let's not beat around the bush - if anyone is going to create a 'cultural revolution' that takes the US back a few steps, it's almost certainly the right. They're militant enough, and already tried their luck at storming the capitol.

At worst, the far left are eroding certain institutions, and even that's a spurious allegation. The right constantly talk in furious terms about culture war bullshit.

You think the culture war is bullshit??

@terrapin what you need to understand is I have no trouble with you at all until you start talking like this. And don't make me source you saying exactly that; you know you did. I'll leave it at that.

And stop talking like your opinion is the be all and the end all and we'll get along much better--if you want to.
but the trans activist community DOES support this mutilation of kids. they refuse honest debate and instead slander and pretend people that question what is happening are bigoted and trying to deny that trans people exist. this is often a direct lie like when they say this about Kathleen Stock. tavistock even PROVES quackery by trans activists when diagnosing kids conditions... that does NOT mean there are not legitimate people that need treatment for being trans. there are and they should get high quality care... and it does NOT mean there and not bigots on the other side. there certainly are.... but it DOES mean that kids are not getting the long term medical and psychological care that they need (partially due to a for profit system that prioritizes income over care) to distinguish between actually being trans (a very rare condition) and many other co morbidites and influences (like tik tok) where kids are told that their problems will go away if they get medical treatment or being gay and or molested at home or else being autistic or severely depressed and neglected at home. it also does NOT mean that assigning hormones does not influence weather a kid decides to have surgery as is being discovered.

it is also the case that there are a number of areas where trans rights conflict with women's rights and we should be able to discuss these areas without accusations of bigotry. women's restrooms, changing rooms, sports, prisons, shelters, shortlists (in Europe) medical care and funding are all areas that need to be discussed intellectually and non emotionally. but the trans activists have chosen purposefully to do otherwise engaging in propaganda instead. #nodebate is a real thing... accusations of bigotry are just cheap tactics to avoid honest discussions. the left has stupidly bought into this lie in the states.

here is a post by me... one I have fleshed out MANY times yet you STILL lie about my positions. it is a reply that speaks to YOU directly and you have ignored it.

This issue is way too complex to write off as any one thing and what we need is a TON more study. The problem is it seems like the whole world has rushed to judgment on it when we really don't have all that much data yet and that's what tavistock showed.

Way too many transgender people have comorbidities of severe depression and autism and sexual abuse at home etc. And these things have not been investigated deeply. In many parts of the world there is also a push for psychologists not to challenge a child's gender dysphoria position in any serious way and that is CRAZY when you think about the comorbidities that could be leading to the child feeling the way they do.

The statistical anomalies of nearly every kid that gets put on hormones ending up having surgery is also something to be considered and studied. It's been shown to be statistically anomalous. They think the hormones are what is causing the kid to finally go through with the surgery.

It is believed that many of the kids are just gay and that they'll grow up and appreciate still having their vagina or their penis and still being able to orgasm and find some kind of comfort in their own body. When you get hormone treatment and surgery, you never get to have an orgasm and that is a serious thing to consider and kids are not really well equipped to consider that at the age they're getting on hormones.... Many of these kids become adults and realize that they had no idea what they were doing and that they weren't given adequate care to decide.

And none of this denies that there's a small subset of people that are genuinely transgender and should be treated for that. But there is just so much ambiguity and so much we don't know and it has become so politicized that it's hard to have real conversations about it.

On sherdog its just the typical american dialogue. There's right-wing bigots saying one thing and left wing progressives going all the way to the other side reacting and nobody is talking in a nuanced way.

Everything useful that I've come across has come out of Europe because they don't have this political polarity around this issue in the way that we do.

Many medical professionals have also reported that you can't speak up about any of this without being labeled a bigot or some other radical things, and so they're afraid for their professional lives if they talk about these issues.

@Jballer
And the trans activist community has #nodebate as a policy. They will not debate people on this topic. Instead they label them as bigots and say that these people want to deny that transgender people exist. But the people I've listened to that are labeled as bigots are firmly on the left. Some of them are far left and lesbian and yet they're labeled as bigots... just for wanting to have a nuanced discussion about trans activist community. It should also be pointed out that many people who are leaders in the trans-activist community are not themselves trans.

There are just a lot of problems and in the states it is ramped up by the political division we are already facing between right and left and by right wing christian bigots who genuinely are bigoted who muddy the waters. But it's the left I blame the most for this because where there ought to be genuine, intellectual curiosity and research being done, there's stonewalling and slandering instead.

Frankly, I would expect the left to be the more intellectually curious, but they are emotionally reacting to bigots on the right and missing some things.

If you would just take all of my positions together you would not think the way you do but you seem determined to emotionally evaluate what I say and exclude whatever does not fit in with your anger. I am FIRMLY on the left... a lifelong democrat and a Bernie supporter. its just that the left in the states does not seem willing to evaluate the issue honestly (instead reacting to the bigoted right) .

I am coming from neither emotional polarity. you should be willing to evaluate what I say aside from prejudice. anyone from the left reading this will be able to.

Last edited:
I think it's over exaggerated hooey, yep.

What's worse is weirdos in the UK trying to repackage and recycle the same nonsensical talking points.

The culture war seems to be real. The far left are pushing transgenderism on kids, think we don't need a border, claim only whites can be racist. They are programming AI with a far left bias, they are controlling our speech. We are at war my friend. Don't be fooled.

Deciding to push a Trans holiday on EASTER? You don't see how that could in any way offend someone...

They could choose any other day of the year, yet they chose *THE* Christian holiday.
It’s the same day every year.

I am sure this has nothing with the unpopularity of Biden trying to boost his popularity pum
Pretty funny/sad to see two different figureheads attacking the Christian faith in different ways.

Biden by unnecessarily insisting trans recognition day falls on Easter Sunday, Trump by fleecing them senseless with another profiteering scam the likes of which we haven't seen since Trailer Park Boys.
It’s the same day every year.

The culture war seems to be real. The far left are pushing transgenderism on kids, think we don't need a border, claim only whites can be racist. They are programming AI with a far left bias, they are controlling our speech. We are at war my friend. Don't be fooled.

Just run of the mill talking points every right wing party around the world rolls out.

Nothing has been blown out of proportion more than the 'threat' of transgenderism. I don't even understand how anyone could possibly be scared or worried about it. It's obviously just a distraction from legitimate politics. You must see that, no?

Eh, kinda complicated. The day started in 2009, but was also placed around the time of Easter.

The frequency of Easter landing on March 31 is higher than any other day around it. It almost seems like a troll job against Christians.
It was placed the day prior to April Fool’s Day...you think that was accidental?

I know, in 2009. But the political ramifications of the administration publicizing it on Easter is clear, and that's why people are complaining.
People are complaining because they look for any excuse to complain. This is a secular country and Christianity teaches tolerance.

You know god told Abraham to chop off his foreskin and the foreskins of his children and his children’s children…
I had my foreskin chopped off also. Don't remember it, I was a baby.

But I am sure I would have noticed if they cut the whole thing off. . .

So in light of that don't you think its unfair to say that he did this purposefully to antagonize Christians?
Do you think it was done to purposefully antagonize Christians?

I don't know. You would think so, that is what it did. Seems that way. But he also plays the lifelong Catholic card. He has played that card a few times.

So was this a mistake and oversight? What was the objecting here. If he picked a different day for the event, he would have made no one mad and maybe gained a few new fans. He lost some here. What is the end goal?

Back