• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's the thing though; do you think these decisions should be made by anyone but you and your doctor?
Of course not. But if we’re talking about sweeping policy, I’m hoping the people involved take in all information and allow for each case to have the same perspective that I’ve had. Which is a lot to ask and why it’s not so cut and dry. It took me a lot of trial and error to land at a spot to where I’m comfortable with the choices we’ve made for my son. Which is why asking this to be an A or B choice is not the right way to go. The point is I don’t know the solution and I don’t think anyone does. So anyone breaking this down to a right side and wrong side is also wrong.

Edit. For what it’s worth the trans issue isn’t something I have experience with but my son has a rare sensory condition that took us a while to get a doctor to even listen to. We felt lost for a long time so I get what these parents/kids are going through.

Remember when he tried to run, but Trump called his wife ugly and implied that his dad helped kill JFK? He got mad, but then bent the knee in one of the all time cuck moves. Not surprised that you would vote for that turd.

57f6bce157540c8c728b4693
Wimpy bent the knee too

I'm not a practicing anything, but I feel like I remember something in the Bible about loving everyone, not judging others, and stuff like that. I'm glad we've developed something to prevent invisible spies though.
I mean , there's a couple trannies I've encountered recently I wish were invisible. Existing , but without the raunchy site.

Trump was an asshole. They all "bend a knee"... it's just a matter to who... and Trump became the guy thanks to the MSM giving him a huge push. Do you think the voters decided on that scumbag event by Trump? I voted for Ted and would again.
Sure there are plenty of examples of politicians bending the knee once they lose. However, Cruz will live in infamy for getting cucked harder than anyone.

Ted is almost always the smartest guy in the room.
Remember when he got duped by a fake picture of a shark swimming on the 405?

image-1.png

I will say him fleeing Texas for Cancun during that insane winter storm back in 2021 was pretty smart though.

Sure there are plenty of examples of politicians bending the knee once they lose. However, Cruz will live in infamy for getting cucked harder than anyone.

Remember when he duped by a fake picture of a shark swimming on the 405?

image-1.png

I will say him fleeing Texas for Cancun during that insane winter storm back in 2021 was pretty smart though.

Cancruz is the goat. I didn’t know the sharks were in the La River but his belief confirms this for me. We’re getting some rain overnight, gonna bust out the fishing gear for some shark tomorrow.

I wonder if it even matters that this is an annual day that has been a thing for well over a decade. probably not. carry on with your weird pants-soiling rage (that could be avoided with a three second google search)
You do realize that it can't still be terrible optics regardless of the origin ? Right ?

It's easier to say nothing

As if you needed any more evidence that they have nothing but contempt for you.

Unless your entire personality is just "hatings trans people".. this literally has no effect on you whatsoever, you fragile entitled little snowflake

You’re a little coward who’s too much of a bitch to admit you believe in what you believe in. Mr, “i’m not a trumper but let me tell you why I weep for mr. trump.” Coward.
You are also a coward. This turns into Trump instantly. Lol. You are the worst but keep it up.

Ted is almost always the smartest guy in the room.
That’s because he’s usually alone, but as soon as someone else enters, him being the smartest guy in the room ceases to be the case.

I think you may have something to say. It’s along the lines of “My name is jeffy and i’m an alcoholic.”
So you are randomly talking shit because you are wrong. Sounds perfect 👌

Was it divisive when he did it in 2021?

It doesn’t seem like they are ignoring Easter.
So not in 2022 or 2023, but coincidentally 2024 when it falls on Easter Sunday?

Back