News Predict Dana White's "Crazy Main Event" at UFC 300

Miocic declined, it's not a fair fight. If Stipe beats Jones yes then we see Aspinal vs Stipe, if Aspinal doesn't lose his next fight. Tom is primed, Stipe is semi retired 42.

So 90% it's Conor Chandler. More like +95%. Conor already said he wants it. Perfect for the card, worthy of a 300. Just give w a HW scrap in there. Make Gane fight someone, Gane Aspinal sounds good.

They where hoping to have the ultimate Android built to try and beat the unstoppable St Jones, but they haven't the technology yet to create such an unstoppable force

Maybe by UFC 400 we may have a machine thats able to put up a worthy fight
Not even a mythical fighter with Mike Tysons striking, Khabibs wrestling, Shaqs height, Lance Armstrong's cardio, Brian Shaw's strength, Albert Einstein's intelligence and Usain bolts speed cam stop Jon Jones

Either Conor vs Chandler or Izzy vs Alex 3. No other fight is big enough.

I just read some shit about them fucking off 170 and bringing in 165 and 175 and Conor/Chandler being for 165 title. Idk if I believe it or not, but it makes sense that that would sound crazy to Conor's dad.

it better be :) since you told me that other day, I'm praying for that fight

Dana vs Tito.

Deontay wilder vs Gordon Ryan
Wilder vs Alex in non-title fight, possibly standup only, has crossed my mind. And many will immediately be like, "Yeah, sure," but that is legit a MMA/KB world champ vs a boxing world HW champ, it sells itself, and that's about the only fight I can muster in my mind that remotely fits the "gonna blow everybody's minds" that has been thrown out there.

Connor vs. Brock
Meisha Tate and Andrew Tate vs. Rhonda and Travis Rousey Tag Team Match

Conor/Mike would be the cherry on top for the UFC. I guess it just depends on how the negotiations are going with Conor.

Back