Pre-fight discussion UFC Fight Night 231: Almeida vs. Lewis Sat. Nov. 4 @ 6 pm ET ESPN+

Plan to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of it as I'll be there live, fuck yeahhh!!

Im so fucked, it's the same weekend as the Brazilian Formula 1 GP and I'll be live at it too.

Saturday is gonna be a fuckin bender, morning at track & afternoon then evening/night at ufc all the way till 3am and then race day on Sunday again.

I'm too old for this shit but can't complain!

Sounds fucking epic brother!
Go get it!

realkimroro-police.gif

@BroRogan
We missed you on playbyplay so much, everyone was sad when you were gone.. it wasn't the same. Hope you will be on playbyplay again, it wasn't the same without your good energy.

Preview: UFC Fight Night 231 'Almeida vs. Lewis'
Almeida vs. Lewis
TOM FEELY NOV 2, 2023

2023 has seen the Ultimate Fighting Championship finally add Brazil back to its travel schedule, and the promotion's return to Sao Paulo comes with a deep card. The main event, pitting rising heavyweight prospect Jailton Almeida against knockout king Derrick Lewis, clearly has the highest stakes of the bunch, but there's a ton of high-upside Brazilian talent dotting the rest of this card. That's led by the co-main, which sees Gabriel Bonfim look to continue his string of electric performances with a win over welterweight stalwart Nicolas Dalby, and a middleweight bout that sees rankings-ready prospect Caio Borralho meet recent headliner Abusupiyan Magomedo. Rodolfo Vieira's bout against Armen Petrosyanalso serves as a highlight in a clear grappler-versus-striker chess match.

more: https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-Fight-Night-231-Almeida-vs-Lewis-191581

Slow weekend, no work , already got my Run and Work out in now just tidying up and waiting for this card.

This card is stacked, like STACKED for a fight night.
Hope to see some good fights and hopefully the crowd doesn't go full on "Uh vai morrer".

Solid ONEFC card yesterday. UFC today… what have we done to deserve this? Let’s go Derrick Lewis. Let’s beat this Brazilian take your shorts off and cool your balls bro!!

Grab your Bud Lights, tell your boyfriend your.are busy and enjoy some fights.

Back