Popular TV Shows That You just Can't Get Into

What shows do you like matt? You seem like a WB type of person. lol

What shows do you like matt? You seem like a WB type of person. lol

WB? Not sure what that is.

In terms of popular shows, I've watched breaking bad, sons of anarchy, justified, orange is the new black. Right now, re-watching carnivale. I liked that show and deadwood. No comedy shows to watch now. The office is gone. Curb your enthusiasm is gone. I guess there's still southpark and family guy.

I like a lot of car shows - auctions, top gear, chasing classic cars, battle of the supercars, car matchmaker, etc.

60 minutes, Frontline, nature shows...house hunters international.

What kind of rich and poor people shows do you watch, Revolver?

The last season of TUF was great, too. The drama with those chicks...

I liked the first season of Lost. Then I caught some mild spoilers from later seasons and knew I was heading straight towards a complete trainwreck. Abandoned that shit with the quickness

WB? Not sure what that is.

In terms of popular shows, I've watched breaking bad, sons of anarchy, justified, orange is the new black. Right now, re-watching carnivale. I liked that show and deadwood. No comedy shows to watch now. The office is gone. Curb your enthusiasm is gone. I guess there's still southpark and family guy.

I like a lot of car shows - auctions, top gear, chasing classic cars, battle of the supercars, car matchmaker, etc.

60 minutes, Frontline, nature shows...house hunters international.

What kind of rich and poor people shows do you watch, Revolver?

I've watched the wire, breaking bad, sons of anarchy, dexter, boardwalk empire, got and the walking dead. I tried deadwood and I didn't like it.

But other than that I primarily watch sports. I need to find a new show though since half of the ones I listed are over.

I watch very little TV, so most of the stuff a lot of people have mentioned I've never tried. But for me: I don't like Joss Whedon. He's this deific figure among geeks (and I'm very much a geek) but I think the dude's a one-note hack. Oh, and I don't like Doctor Who, which is another one that I don't understand the obsession over.

Pretty much anything on basic cable.

CBS, TNT, FOX, NBC, ect

Except the Simpsons, though its been shit for a while now.

I thought Heroes was gonna be one of those one and done series, I cannot believe it stuck around for so long.

Game of Thrones.

tumblr_llo4bzU2LP1qbbc6wo1_500.gif

Which of these don't you enjoy?

a. titties
b. dragons
c. swords
d. english accents

none of them...

all i like is sunny in philly

Duck Dynasty - It's boring as hell.

Breaking Bad - A story where the protagonist is a meth dealer? GTFO No way I'd watch that garbage.

Anything that airs on MTV.

Breaking Bad - A story where the protagonist is a meth dealer? GTFO No way I'd watch that garbage.

But in reality at least initially he's a sympathetic character and reluctant meth dealer who does the wrong things for the right reasons. He sort of evolves into a mega bad guy over time.

I dont understand your point....as far as I know nobody in the world has seen every single tv show in existence so are you saying anyone who says such and such a show is the best ever is an idiot? Fuck outta here.

My point is that 100% of people who say Breaking Bad is the best ever haven't watched, and refuse to watch, any other shows that are regarded as the best. A friend and his girlfriend just finished Dexter, really enjoyed it, and recommended it. Do I think it will be the best ever? No, but I'll give it a chance. Also never said they were idiots, just poor ambassadors for their favorite show.

Back