Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

White belts gone learn today

They're gonna become red belts when I start beating them with those white belts........
8DSh.gif

I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

Just an average Sherdogger.

What a fuckin self centered drama queen attention whore. Feel bad for his parents after skimming through that video because he makes no sense and talks in circles.

This guy is everything I hate about this social media culture dude. If hes not getting validated every waking second of every waking day then he flips out and loses his mind.
For some reason the like function isnt available so wanted to say I completely agree.

one can only lie to themselves for so long... all the pussy and muscles and internet attention doesn't cure how you view yourself, in fact, the need to horde those thing only shines a brighter light on ones hollowness... or maybe after searching for meaning in those things and not finding it, ones ego take a pretty big hit. Hopefully this fella takes what he can from his new found perspective...

*Edit: didn't watch any videos or read a single thing about the guy...

Well then to quote the great Ralph Ciferetto.. "fuck him and his turkey, I ought to shove a drum stick up his ass"

How inadequate a girly man must this guy feel like. Standing next to this Greek god with this girl drooling over him... then looks at you with your 14 year old puberty girl tits, and the ugliest fucking shirt I've ever seen in my life.

<{nope}>

How inadequate a girly man must this guy feel like. Standing next to this Greek god with this girl drooling over him... then looks at you with your 14 year old puberty girl tits, and the ugliest fucking shirt I've ever seen in my life.

<{nope}>

No homo?

Maybe yes homo if I'm that poor guy there. I sure wouldn't feel like a man after going through an experience like that.

It would sure motivate me to work out like a maniac and put my hands on as many illegal steroids as I could.

I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

tenor.gif

He started banging four skeezers a day and it’s really turned his life around.

Likely is struggling with roid cycles. Maybe has an underlying depression issue. Get this man on 6 months of prozac and weekly counselling.

<{nope}>

That guy is tiny, Conor is 6 foot tall, so this guy must be like 4 foot 1?

Back