Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

You don't need to be that jacked to bang a lot of girls. Just being in decent shape and well groomed is enough. A six pack helps a lot but isn't neccessary

If a YouTuber dies but I’m not on social media to find out does it really effect my life

One of my Navy buddies killed himself in January. He epitomized the Blink 182 "Adam's Song" lyrics "I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?."

He was outgoing, the life of the party, and a very social person. I think the lockdown broke him. He left behind a wife and kids, I have no idea how they can pick up the pieces from that.

I have no clue who this Youtuber is or if he's sincere but people getting depressed due to the changes we've experienced is a very real thing.

he had no choice bro, his girl was right there so he had too or else it would make him look more of a push over with no confidence. He did the smart move though because he showed his girl he wouldn't let this guy try to intimidate him. That goes over well with most women, women just dont want a man who is a push over and has no confidence.

So this dude drinks his own jizz, and now also other peoples..
<mma4>

I wonder what is optimal variation of jizz consumption until diminishing returns..

He has to be gay and in denial or coming out. I coule see him going tranny or gay. My verdict on him is he is gay and never really banged girls.

I also think he is legit suicidal he seems so off and weird and is progressively getting worse. I dont follow him but from what ive read around. Someone posted a video of bim saying he drinks other mens cum

So this dude drinks his own jizz, and now also other peoples..
<mma4>

I wonder what is optimal variation of jizz consumption until diminishing returns..
55/45 blend. But some quote unquote SCIENTIST'S are pushing the nonsense that the ideal blend is 50/50, probably because they worship false idols. But the problem for them is the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.

He has to be gay and in denial or coming out. I coule see him going tranny or gay. My verdict on him is he is gay and never really banged girls.

I also think he is legit suicidal he seems so off and weird and is progressively getting worse. I dont follow him but from what ive read around. Someone posted a video of bim saying he drinks other mens cum
He drinks mens cum for the gains though bro.. In a chalice with Strawberry flavourings.. <WhatItIs>

He took the deemsters too many times, happened to many good men. Stay away from the jungle brews

55/45 blend. But some quote unquote SCIENTIST'S are pushing the nonsense that the ideal blend is 50/50, probably because they worship false idols. But the problem for them is the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.

gSZQTxT.gif

Back