Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

Last edited:
sounds like work to get viewers

then again who knows

Sad and emotional now that he's off cycle. Es normal

The-REAL-Reason-Why-Connor-Murphy-Lost-His-Gains-And-His-Hair-Thumbnail-Base-With-Circle.jpg

yup after cumming pussy aint everything gotta take care of that mental health game yo

Banging chicks only makes you happy for those 20 minutes. It doesn't work.
He should do drugs. They DO make you happy.
Drugs for the win.

Sooo... the police are actually looking for him.

I really dont want to watch the long video with the parents, maybe later.

In his breakdown first thing he says is its not ego... then a giant rant about how he’s torturing himself trying to control his parents view of the world and failing at it. It sounds to me like he thinks that since he’s the one trying to help, the great big source of his unhappiness must be THEM, his parents, not his ego, which can’t except that he’s failing. There’s no way its HIM, the helper.

The references to suicide are very troubling. I hope he ends up ok.

Banging chicks only makes you happy for those 20 minutes. It doesn't work.
He should do drugs. They DO make you happy.
Drugs for the win.
So go from one temp happiness to another temp happiness that can damage the body? make sense

Sounds like a small dick.

Also, this guy is a douche. Whole shtick is dressing as a "nerd" and taking off his shirt to impress women.

I thought @TidWell was turning things around with that girl GLOW thread, but now he's back to guys with shirt off thread

<{cruzshake}>

What a fuckin self centered drama queen attention whore. Feel bad for his parents after skimming through that video because he makes no sense and talks in circles.

This guy is everything I hate about this social media culture dude. If hes not getting validated every waking second of every waking day then he flips out and loses his mind.

I am not sure if TS is naive or dumb but I am sure Conor is doing this to get views. I didnt see one single tear from Conor "crying". If you TS show me were you see just 1 tear from conor in that video I will apologize to you, otherwise I will stick to my opinion and how gullible you are.

I thought @TidWell was turning things around with that girl GLOW thread, but now he's back to guys with shirt off thread

<{cruzshake}>

Worse of all is that he is gullible to believe Conor is actually "crying" without even 1 single tear. I am sure he doesnt think he isnt doing it for the views cause he needs content for his channel and he cant go out and do what he used to do.

Watching the parents video.

“Living is realizing that everything in the present moment is absolutely perfect” - now hold on while I kill myself because im mad my parents wont take my shroom trip seriously

39 minutes in is an important moment. His dad sums up nicely what the hell is wrong with this guy.

Last edited:
I am not sure if TS is naive or dumb but I am sure Conor is doing this to get views. I didnt see one single tear from Conor "crying". If you TS show me were you see just 1 tear from conor in that video I will apologize to you, otherwise I will stick to my opinion and how gullible you are.

maybe he was dehydrated and didnt have enough fluid to shed a tear? his eyes and face are red though.
Im not too familiar with him, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions or be too sure man, what if he did off himself? If he is trolling he is messed up and nobody will respect him doing that during trying times like this

Dude should just go outside for a run and invite tinder chicks over to bang. There’s no reason to stay locked up inside at this point anymore

maybe he was dehydrated and didnt have enough fluid to shed a tear? his eyes and face are red though.
Im not too familiar with him, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions or be too sure man, what if he did off himself? If he is trolling he is messed up and nobody will respect him doing that during trying times like this

If he is trolling do you think people will know for sure though? Just like you said people shouldnt jump to conclusions then there is no way of finding out if he is trolling unless he says. I know if I were sharing my pain and depression with everyone and crying I would actually have tears. I didnt see a single tear in that video. I think even if he were starvin marvin and were crying then there would be tears if he were actually crying.

Just think this is more for his channel but I cant hate on him for it. I mean he's got to eat right? I just dont believe he is actually crying.

Well now we are experiencing what animals in zoos have to go through - except they have no choice and it's for life. They don't have netflix and the ability to run to the grocery store to pick things up or go out for a solo drive.

Learn to meditate, count your blessing and learn to live a life not based on social validation.

Back