Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

That guy is tiny, Conor is 6 foot tall, so this guy must be like 4 foot 1?

I give the guy respect for having the balls to take his shirt off next to Zeus. He even has the balls to flex. <45>

Good for him.

Last edited:

How inadequate a girly man must this guy feel like. Standing next to this Greek god with this girl drooling over him... then looks at you with your 14 year old puberty girl tits, and the ugliest fucking shirt I've ever seen in my life.

<{nope}>

Is the manlet on roids??? He has tits and doesnt look like he has that much overall fat.

I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

I give the guy respect for having the balls to take his shirt off next to Zues. He even has the balls to flex. <45>

Good for him.
he had no choice bro, his girl was right there so he had too or else it would make him look more of a push over with no confidence. He did the smart move though because he showed his girl he wouldn't let this guy try to intimidate him. That goes over well with most women, women just dont want a man who is a push over and has no confidence.

This looks like a different kind of Juice cleanse

I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

Bad news for ya boy, he now drinks urine and cum for gains. A subtle warning to those on the path to gains at any cost:

Remember kids, don't drink strange liquids from the jungle that make you poopoo (unless you are truly spiritually enlightened, of course. Then consume ayahuasca 3 times daily). And keep the gainz to a reasonable level. No normal person wants some muscle-freak sneaking under the toilet stall when they're trying to jack off in the bathroom at burger king.

Two things:

1) I dont feel sorry for him.

2) I hope he dont kill himself

So this dude drinks his own jizz, and now also other peoples..
<mma4>

I wonder what is optimal variation of jizz consumption until diminishing returns..

So this dude drinks his own jizz, and now also other peoples..
<mma4>

I wonder what is optimal variation of jizz consumption until diminishing returns..
Whoa. He could just come out as gay without all those weird ideas.
I doubt he will have problems finding semen to swallow with his looks.

He started to lose his hair from PED use, had a transplant, lost his gains and is a shadow of his former self.

Whoa. He could just come out as gay without all those weird ideas.
I doubt he will have problems finding semen to swallow with his looks.
Well he already isn't having problems finding dudes to give him jizz, the gay looking(But not gay) dude he's with is giving him some to put in a chalice, and then he adds like Strawberry flavour stuff to it... But he says since he's been drinking his own he's felt like a super hero, but like why is this other guys jizz gonna be better than his I wonder..

Well he already isn't having problems finding dudes to give him jizz, the gay looking(But not gay) dude he's with is giving him some to put in a chalice, and then he adds like Strawberry flavour stuff to it... But he says since he's been drinking his own he's felt like a super hero, but like why is this other guys jizz gonna be better than his I wonder..

Probably its the extraction process that makes other dude's semen special.
Also he feels like a superhero in which way? Like, he wants to put on a skintight spandex suit ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that, ofc)
And I gotta ask my lady if she feels like Wonder Woman or something.

Probably its the extraction process that makes other dude's semen special.
Also he feels like a superhero in which way? Like, he wants to put on a skintight spandex suit ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that, ofc)
And I gotta ask my lady if she feels like Wonder Woman or something.
Hahahaahah..
Yeah never thought to ask mine either whether there's any noticeable super hero shit that she feels after, will have to ask before I attempt to suck myself off.
yy1tIj7.gif

Hahahaahah..
Yeah never thought to ask mine either whether there's any noticeable super hero shit that she feels after, will have to ask before I attempt to suck myself off.
yy1tIj7.gif
If you are that flexible you are somewhat of a superhero already

Back