Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

I'd probably be suicidal if I had to wear a diaper as an adult

hsc.png

Pure spoofer.

His parents are in the other video, his father is flat out bald , so he can't escape the reaper, and the steroids just accelerates the process, he needs to get on propecia
I read that finasteride can screw up your hormones and give you ED. Better to accept baldness or find another way to manage the balding.

There has to be an H3 and or Philion video about this guy.

A little spoiled princess not getting enough attention.

Which is ridiculous because he is constantly getting attention. You cant get much more attention than what he does.

Which makes him an insufferable douche.

Honestly... I know this sounds mean spirited, and I dont want him to die, but I hope his youtube career fails soon. Won't happen, but itd be nice. In fact his community is probably going to grow from this because now he is getting all the mental health types tuning into him too. I'm willing to bet this is all calculated on his part to just get even more attention.

Case in point, I had no idea who this guy was until this thread got made, so it's obviously working. Bet he is laughing his ass off as soon as he turns the camera off.

People like this need reality checks, not more attention.

Not saying everyone that looks like that is overcompensating for something but it's very possible. Dude might have legit mental health issues going on inside his head

Personally im starting to think that people get depressed when things get stale and "nothing new" happens.

Like this guy had 3 girls a day no need for real job and some money but i think it got stale and boring and he started to wonder whats the point.

Change things up and go work on a fishboat in alaska or join the marines or some shit.

Just my 2 cents

(Btw i always envy americans on amount of choices and opportunities they have, you are lucky in that sense)

Update this dude lost like 50 pounds on a water or soup fast and is now Vegan

Didn't read the thread but material goods and meaningless interactions with people don't matter to clinical depression.

He's probably depressed because he's clearly in the closet.

lol at three women a day. Reminds me of the closeted guy from 'Out Cold.'

"Guys, what are you talking about? Mr. November, batting for the other team?"

Just be you, Man.

This guy always has mental breakdowns.

He's gotta seriously keep his pct under control.

Personally im starting to think that people get depressed when things get stale and "nothing new" happens.

Like this guy had 3 girls a day no need for real job and some money but i think it got stale and boring and he started to wonder whats the point.

Change things up and go work on a fishboat in alaska or join the marines or some shit.

Just my 2 cents

(Btw i always envy americans on amount of choices and opportunities they have, you are lucky in that sense)
Yeah.. also being a complete douchebag is something that leads to depression and this dude had all the numbers.

And yes.. americans don't know how lucky they are. But sometimes I think that 3rd world people with far less opportunities gets less depressed because we don't get mindfucked with all the success stories that make you feel like shit if you are an average Joe with a 9-5 job.

Sounds like a small dick.

Also, this guy is a douche. Whole shtick is dressing as a "nerd" and taking off his shirt to impress women.

Someone who wants the rush of awe from people they've never met. Clearly not just a sexual thing with the guy. Probably can't even carry on a decent conversation when the waiter tells him to put his shirt back on, and he'd probably get that roided ass wrecked by anyone who actually knew how to defend themselves.

Seems yoked and dry.

He's probably depressed because he's clearly in the closet.

lol at three women a day. Reminds me of the closeted guy from 'Out Cold.'

"Guys, what are you talking about? Mr. November, batting for the other team?"

Just be you, Man.

Its Mr. October sir lol

Someone who wants the rush of awe from people they've never met. Clearly not just a sexual thing with the guy. Probably can't even carry on a decent conversation when the waiter tells him to put his shirt back on, and he'd probably get that roided ass wrecked by anyone who actually knew how to defend themselves.

Seems yoked and dry.
You’re likely 100% correct... but this post also reeks of jealousy. Especially the last part.

Back