Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

I don't believe the guy. Looks like theatrics - and in truth, plenty of people who threaten suicide don't actually want to kill themselves. Maybe it's a money ploy, or a cry for help, but (from the perspective of someone who doesn't have to intervene) I'm not convinced it's legit.
Banging chicks only makes you happy for those 20 minutes. It doesn't work.
He should do drugs. They DO make you happy.
Drugs for the win.
<TheWire1>

Good for him. I wish him well on his journey to the void.

How weak are people who can't hang out at home by themselves? Pathetic.

Even though I suspect this is nothing but an idiotic ploy for views, it's a telltale sign of your ability to handle pressure when you start panicking in a Force Majeure situation such as we're in now. It's utterly pointless to stress over something you have zero control over.

This always happens to extreme narcissists, you're not going to be young and beautiful forever so at the point you get that realisation you better be in a place where you like yourself and don't rely on others for personal validation. If not you're in for a painful awakening.

Plato told people to develop their body and their mind, without both you are unbalanced. The lessons are all there to be learned, other people worked this shit out but people can't be told until they hit that wall themselves.

Hes finaly got know who he is by spending time alone and he doesn't like it

If people are legit staying locked up under house arrest for 24 hours a day then they only have themselves to blame for this imo. Madness.

He's got a pretty empty life preening in front of a mirror or camera 24/7

Ah another gaywell thread with a shirtless guy, super straight post as usual.

Made it through about one minute of the video to the part where he said he "fucks three girls a day" sounded like a humble brag.

Just spent 10 minutes looking him up there are other youtubers who say they have been paid to be in his videos.

He sounds like Dan Bilzerian 2.0, I wouldn't believe anything he says, he's a clickbait attention whore.

What am I missing here, did he not literally say that he is acting? lol

I'd kill myself if I was only banging three girls a day too

I would've felt suicidal too if I was balding as much as he does lol

I want receipts for the three chicks a day thing.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Got damn. Ruthless, lol

“I fuck three girls a day”, if they don’t really like him then that’s the same as getting three prostitutes. The type of girl who comes round as number three probably is little different to one.

The fact he doesn’t have one good chick by his side is worrying.

Why are you taking him seriously?

I know this is sherdog where we all need to act like banging three girls a day is relatable but he’s clearly a bullshit artist.

Almost every single one of his YouTube videos is contrived bullshit with paid actors.

I think honestly like 90% of his fan base is men. He is good looking but not the type that gets women in mass following him like Jordan Barrett a model does. And he isnt a singer or talented at something. I know about him from the lifting community in general.

Same demographic as Dan Bilzerian only difference is he didn’t have anywhere near the money to get started.

If people are legit staying locked up under house arrest for 24 hours a day then they only have themselves to blame for this imo. Madness.
My boy @Substance Abuse hasn't left his house since March and he seems to be okay, I on the other hand go out 4 times a week and had a panic attack in the early part of the lockdown, my neighbor also went crazy yelling in the middle of the night, some people just handle isolation better.

Back