Poirier says being on the mat with Khabib felt like rolling with Marcelo Garcia

Well you should care a little probably, because you basically said—based on rumors that Khabib doesn’t tap [which you can’t take seriously anyway because it would mean he’d always have a broken limb/joint or getting put to sleep on the daily, or if it was serious that would mean his partners suck] without first hand knowledge about how Khabib actually trains, and with what I assume is limited knowledge of sambo—that Khabib is a horrible human being.

Horrible human being. Not shitty fighter, or stupid fighter—you went straight to horrible human being. You lose credibility with that kind of judgment.

Stay calm.
Keep calm and... bro give me something. Watch... Serengeti. Ok I'll do that. Scary part is, this is me calm these days. I'm not convinced he's a horrible person, Conor yes, but Khabib is definitely not an exemplary one. His love and loyalty towards guys like DC and Javier tell me he's an alright guy. But if you've never been tapped in practice like I said, there is something wrong with your personality. It's *not a skill level or dominance thing.

Khabib would armbar prime Rickson. Sure.. whatever dude.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Khabib go to Marcelo's gym for a week train with all his blacks and never get tapped. When they're hunting him and their leader is Marcelo not Khabib.

Lmao. This is getting so old... he has no real submission game he'd be caught in shit he's never even seen before. Khabib with a gi on would get Fucked Up so bad... with shit he's never even seen before. I'm sure he's ready for the 50/50 and the berimbolos Haha. No he's not.
<36>You do know that combat sambo is in a Gi right... khabib was a two time world champion of combat sam.... nevermind... nevermind...<Huh2>

That's a sign of a winner. He knows he could do better.

Really?

The "winner," who's lost several times, been flat-out kayoed, who told worldwide media coverage he "was not going to let this opportunity slip through his hands" ... and then did exactly that? <Lmaoo>

I guess, by your idiot-logic, Khabib is the "loser" ... who submitted Poirier, who's never lost a fight, who's never lost a round, and who sold one of Dustin's worthless T-shirts for $100,000, proffering the proceeds back to the fallen/beaten Cajunite?

LOL, whatever deluded fantasy you want to believe man <45><Moves>

Just clicked on this thread to watch butt hurt BJJ nuthuggers cry. Was not disappointed.

<36>You do know that combat sambo is in a Gi right... khabib was a two time world champion of combat sam.... nevermind... nevermind...<Huh2>
Yeah... he also lost. Who's the guy who beat him in the finals one year let's see what he's up to. Don't act like he's never been defeated. I've been watching Khabib in NAGA for years bro. I know what his game looks like. From a BJJ POV, there was nothing impressive about it. Yes... I do know that sambo is practiced in a gi. Are you aware combat sambo translates to all-encompassing Russian self-defense? What's that have to do with BJJ or Marcelo?

I'd love to see Khabib go to Marcelo's gym for a week train with all his blacks and never get tapped. When they're hunting him and their leader is Marcelo not Khabib.

Lmao. This is getting so old... he has no real submission game he'd be caught in shit he's never even seen before. Khabib with a gi on would get Fucked Up so bad... with shit he's never even seen before. I'm sure he's ready for the 50/50 and the berimbolos Haha. No he's not.
in no gi though ???

Found it.

Watch Khabib lose for the first time everyone.

This is what happens when you quote me like an idiot.

I would take that to mean that he felt utterly helpless on the ground against both, and both being beasts from the back position. Obviously the situation is totally different, with the Marcelo roll being pure grappling.

Not tapping for one camp? If he said "my brother has never tapped me" I'd think he was an ego freak psychopath too. Those are exactly the kind of instructors who don't get tapped. Young, ego, some money but know or feel they deserve more, the Mendes bros don't get tapped in training, no. I can guarantee that. The best is when the instructor stops the sparring and then tries to tell someone how to make his technique better when he just got his back taken or something like that. He will turn it into a teachable moment and then hate your ass forever afterwards as will his minions. You don't understand the culture.

LMFAO. So not tapping means you're an ego maniac. Tapping means you're humble. So Gordon Ryan is a saint. You don't understand the culture.

When you're a parlay gambler do you know what I can do with that? I dont see 16k. I see 200k. I see chips. I see bullets. You know I've proven on hear to make 365k on one fight card right? Made over 135k 7 weeks straight then over 27k 27 weeks straight. Account bet me I'm done taking AV's, I never end up taking them anyway it's not my style. But all the doubters have been silenced you are welcome to be next. I'm on another trip right now man. I broke bad and I'm making Walter White money. Just account bet me... annddd your ass will be gone. And that million I showed never even included tennis, my main sport.

The only valuable information I’m getting from this post is that you seem to be going through a manic episode on the manic-depressive rollercoaster.

I have no idea about the other posts of yours you’ve referenced. I just noticed you in the last couple of days, because you sound like a lunatic most of the time.

The only valuable information I’m getting from this post is that you seem to be going through a manic episode on the manic-depressive rollercoaster.
Yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn..nnnn. oh God that quote made me tired. shhhhh I'm busy watching Khabib crying on the ground in defeat, and in shame. Great sportsmanship from his opponent though.

Yes a guy with decades of sambo and Judo will be so lost in a gi...

He's probably better than most of Marcelo's blackbelts, just not guys on Marcelo's level. He's tapped out guys like Leandro Vieira. If you doubt his ground game in pure grappling then you're very uneducated in grappling arts.
If you believe he's never tapped I could say the same to you couldnt I?

I believe a BJJ black belt, former interim world champion who rolled with Marcelo and fought against Khabib, rather than you, sorry for the offense.

I see what you’re saying but I don’t love your reasoning, which is very prevalent on Sherdog.

Say a fighter says he has never taken roids and has no idea how he pissed hot.
Say I call BS.
You believe him, right? Because he would actually know, and I’m just guessing?

I see what you’re saying but I don’t love your reasoning, which is very prevalent on Sherdog.

Say a fighter says he has never taken roids and has no idea how he pissed hot.
Say I call BS.
You believe him, right? Because he would actually know, and I’m just guessing?

A roided fighter has all the reasons to lie, Poirier has none.
Apples and oranges.

Yes a guy with decades of sambo and Judo will be so lost in a gi...

He's probably better than most of Marcelo's blackbelts, just not guys on Marcelo's level. He's tapped out guys like Leandro Vieira. If you doubt his ground game in pure grappling then you're very uneducated in grappling arts.

Weird comparison, Marcelo wouldn't be smashing him and controlling him against a cage.

Not tapping for one camp? If he said "my brother has never tapped me" I'd think he was an ego freak psychopath too. Those are exactly the kind of instructors who don't get tapped. Young, ego, some money but know or feel they deserve more, the Mendes bros don't get tapped in training, no. I can guarantee that. The best is when the instructor stops the sparring and then tries to tell someone how to make his technique better when he just got his back taken or something like that. He will turn it into a teachable moment and then hate your ass forever afterwards as will his minions. You don't understand the culture.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you ok?

Really?

The "winner," who's lost several times, been flat-out kayoed, who told worldwide media coverage he "was not going to let this opportunity slip through his hands" ... and then did exactly that? <Lmaoo>

I guess, by your idiot-logic, Khabib is the "loser" ... who submitted Poirier, who's never lost a fight, who's never lost a round, and who sold one of Dustin's worthless T-shirts for $100,000, proffering the proceeds back to the fallen/beaten Cajunite?

LOL, whatever deluded fantasy you want to believe man <45><Moves>
{<jordan}
You are a shmuck bro

Honestly as a DP fan I was a little bit dissapointed by his grappling vs Khabib. Edson and Conor (they on paper are not bettter grapplers than DP) did much better than him.
Edson didn't do better, that fight was literally the most lopsided 3 rd decision in UFC history. Two judges scored it 30-25, and the last one judged it 30-24. Khabib has never beaten an opponent more thoroughly than barboza.

Also, conor's grappling deficiencies have always been overblown. He's not amazing but for a striker he's very good defensively. Would pick dustin in a pure bjj match, but neither of them have anything resembling the grappling arsenal that Khabib has so it's pretty moot point

Honestly as a DP fan I was a little bit dissapointed by his grappling vs Khabib. Edson and Conor (they on paper are not bettter grapplers than DP) did much better than him.
Dustin thought he would be able to grapple with Khabib. Conor trained very good TDD and had some good grappling in that fight.
upload_2019-9-17_17-8-41.jpeg

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you ok?
Are you? You've quoted me like 17 times. I'm gambling on tennis right now predicted Tsonga would lose a set I'm making money. What are you doing?

He would be fine
I agree. I think Khabib is the most dominant grappler in MMA history. I think he will wrestle fuck Tony for 5 rounds if he has to and I might be Tony's biggest advocate here. It's just the never been tapped mythological bs that bothers me. I've said that many times.

Back