News Poirier / McGregor 3 to be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, 100% capacity

Winner?

• Total voters
UFC using the beef for all it's worth. No way it's a coincidense they announce it now so soon after the last twitter rant from Conor..

Awesome, Conor gets to combine his two favourite hobbies, fighting and being a danger to the elderly.

giphy.gif

10/10

UFC using the beef for all it's worth. No way it's a coincidense they announce it now so soon after the last twitter rant from Conor..

No doubt it helps ticket sales, but the timing makes connor look pretty silly.

He goes on a rant saying the fight is off, and hes picking a new opponent on his terms..... Then 2 days later the UFC says nope the fight is on. no changes.

Reactions: lsa
All of the recent drama has had the opposite effect on me: I couldn’t give a fuck less about this fight. Totally over it. Would like McGregor to do the sport a favor and retire, it’s be better off without him.
That said, I watch every UFC event, so I’ll be watching this one too. :rolleyes:

Poirier by submission.

Last edited:
I really hope that Conor actually wins. It's pretty sad to see him have to continually try to make a bigger ass of himself for money. That said, it's easy to see this is likely his last chance at legitimacy at LW. Hasn't beat anyone there since Alvarez and Poirier/Gaethje/Chandler smoke him with the quickness. He should fight Islam after he loses.

I first noticed that Conor has slowly fallen from top ranked to #6 at lightweight. Then I realized he's only won a single fight in the past five years, and that wasn't even at lightweight.
He loses one ranking spot a year.

Not as bad as you when Conor got knocked the f out apparently.
View attachment 847429

Yikes, did I hurt your feelings bud? If you did any research you'd know I'm a DP guy. But I see how easily you can be triggered just by asking a simple question, so now I'm here to smesh you some more.

I just like making fun of little cringe dweebs like yourself who suck Conor's dick every single day on Sherdog. He's always on your mind, in your thoughts, and it's really embarrassing.

Doostin is gonna get him again but this time is no gonnae be that easy

I was gonna say, the UFC's facebook team is calling Conor on his BS and posted about the fight only 2 hours ago. Didn't believe for a second the fight was in jeopardy with all that back and forth the other day.

I first noticed that Conor has slowly fallen from top ranked to #6 at lightweight. Then I realized he's only won a single fight in the past five years, and that wasn't even at lightweight.
im sure u didnt "just notice"

Back