News Poirier / McGregor 3 to be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, 100% capacity

Winner?

• Total voters
Do people seriously believe Conor would worsen his already shitty reputation just for the sake of a few extra PPV buys? I guess Dustin and the UFC is in on the act as well.
The fight was massive regardless of him welching on the donation.

Doostin will be too shook. Not only will he have to deal with an angry McGregor who will no longer come in humble and respectful, the just bleed fans will break him like in their first fight. The panic will lead to hyperventilation, and a weaker chin to crack for McGregor.
Conor is the one who will be shook, Dustin broke him with the charity stuff. It's probably going to be the angry Conor from the khabib conference again, who just embarrassed himself, against a Dustin who sees right through the insecurity and calmly waits for fight night, like Khabib did.

After that it's retirement, or another weak fight at 170

I still wait for Conor McGregor's confirmation. He runs UFC for real, not like Dana

i wanna see these huge hyped fights in the future so i am hoping Mcgregor taking this one. Seeing their last fight tho i do think Dustin will take it again and make it look easy. I dont want red panty night to end tho.

I thought Colin was fighting someone else? I guess uncle dana sonned his ass again?

Doostin will be too shook.
WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

PresentMajorAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

I still wait for Conor McGregor's confirmation. He runs UFC for real, not like Dana
UFC wants that $15 - 20 million Conor gate.
No way this ever being held at the APEX.

Dana probably told Conor if he doesn't fight Dustin he will feed him to Makhachev, and Conor suddenly took back the "fight is off" stance!
Or, it was never off and this was a predictable strategy to keep both their names the headlines in the MMA news cycle .

It's gonna be fun to see Conor in the lead up to the fight with the same hostility as he came in into the first fight. All that mister nice guy was nice, but there was not any tension leading up to the fight.

Conor will train to check the leg better and learn from his mistakes. I think Conor wins the grudge match.

Back