News Poirier / McGregor 3 to be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, 100% capacity

Winner?

• Total voters
UFC has no shame.......this whole charity schtick was just wolf tickets in selling the fight lmaooo

Perfect timing with the now added beef between them... Makes you wonder.
It’s Dana forcing the conman. 5 years ago, Dana would change his opponent if Conor told him to. Now he’s feeding him to the dogs.

I thought Conor took his ball and went home.

Daddy Dana must have reminded him who runs shit.

Reactions: lsa
it ain't happening fellas, save your money

the original champ champ does what the fuck he wants

Let me guess: Conor gets a title shot if he wins...

As usual most of you bought his shits and took his words for real while he was just selling more PPV..
source.gif

From 0% to small capacity to 100% capacity to 0% capacity. The circle of greed.

BlandDismalKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

All air and arm until the ballooned up calf left him unable to carry his weight as he goes on to stumble into a vulnerable position.

Calf kick or no calf kick, Conor wouldn't have the gas tank to handle dat riddum for another 2 rounds. Dustin did him a favor blowing up his leg and ending things earlier.

He was never not lol. I can't believe people actually thought he changed the fight.
People think Conor can break fight contracts because he's Conor. One of the most retarded logic I've ever seen on the internet. Here on sherdog and online everywhere

He can break the contract by feigning injury but he can't just say oh I'm out fuck you I'll fight someone else. UFC would be on his ass

Conor McGregor via armbar r1 or via headkick r2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back