News Poirier / McGregor 3 to be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, 100% capacity

Winner?

• Total voters
Yikes, did I hurt your feelings bud? If you did any research you'd know I'm a DP guy. But I see how easily you can be triggered just by asking a simple question, so now I'm here to smesh you some more.

I just like making fun of little cringe dweebs like yourself who suck Conor's dick every single day on Sherdog. He's always on your mind, in your thoughts, and it's really embarrassing.
Dude what s wrong with you?
Funnily you seem way more invested than a guy who wrote literally one sentence, but go on i guess. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself :*

McGregor will win the Twitter and Instagram battles and Poirier will finish McGregor in the Octagon...Next stop is...McGregor vs. Diaz Trilogy Fight...book it Dana...

Dustin only won the last one cuz no crowd noise...

McGregor by TKO...easily.

End trilogy.

WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE THE KING IS BACK

BlandDismalKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

All air and arm until the ballooned up calf left him unable to carry his weight as he goes on to stumble into a vulnerable position.
So? Dustin is the one who injured Conor's calf.

Full capacity means we won't be able to hear Conor's whistle.

Hoping Mcgregor becomes the dog so I can win some dough when he finishes poirier.

Want Dustin to take him out again badly but I honestly think Conor will adjust and win

Dude what s wrong with you?
Funnily you seem way more invested than a guy who wrote literally one sentence, but go on i guess. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself :*

English must be your second language or something.

Wolf tickets like I said in the other thread both were in on it. Dana said “go make a show on Twitter before I announce it.”

Back