The last 3 guys to beat Gustafsson:

20140213015944_daniel_cormier.JPG

20140714113923_1MG_7562.JPG

20140119072357_anthony_johnson.JPG

The last guy who beat Gustaffson is this guy:

GettyImages-969213388.jpg

I don't know

Uncle Dana seems pretty invested in Hardy

What's the going rate for a dive in front of a home crowd?

I dislike Hardy and hope Volkov trounces him, but I've never entertained the notion that he isn't a love threat against Alex. Hardy has proven he has the power and explosiveness to make a single hit matter and Volkov's striking defense had a tendency to be a bit... porous at times.

If Volkov learned from his loss to Lewis and fights smart, he should take it.

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight
Are you implying Hardy (who needed an inhaler against a nobody) would make it into rd 3 against Volkov? Also Lewis would flatten Hardy, can't compare the 2.

I'm just curious to see how Hardy's cardio will hold up at Moscow's elevation.

"Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance" should've been the fan response to the UFC when they first signed that guy. Now let's at least enjoy Volkov dismantling him. Anything else would be the upset of the year, Hardy's been everything but impressive so far given that he's been given so much spotlight to fight guys the UFC basically handpicked to build him from the ground up.

That "everything can happen when it's heavyweights"-myth needs to die. So up to LHW it's all about skill and as soon as you weigh more than a lhw then every bum can ko the top 10 fighters in the division? Lol face it. HW is a talentless shit division and that has nothing to do with the weight. They could end the division tomorrow and I wouldn't mmiss it for a second. Nobody wants to see these pride relics that should have retired 10 years ago fight anymore not to mention bums like Lewis who gas after 2 minutes waddle around the octagon

The HW has always been half empty, that much is true. I think you failed to realize, that when 280lbs guys hit each other, every punch can be the knock out blow. Especially when many of the HWs are chinny (Reem, JDS, Arlovski).

He is going to get absolutely ran through. I'm bored of people saying there is value in betting Hardy, there is none, because he isn't winning the fight. Not only that, he probably isn't winning a round.

Volkov will bust up his body and legs whilst maintaining safe distance from Hardy. Greg will try bum rush but Volkov should be out of there.
When Greg is gassed Volk will probably go up top more and finish it in rounds 2 or 3. If Hardy turns out to be as durable as a Kron Gracie, a wide wide decision.

Stop being hipsters, because Hardy was being fairly patient against Ben fucking Sosoli it doesn't mean he is anywhere near ready for a polished striker and competent enough grappler in Volkov.
I agree with you 100 percent. I would argue that Hardy had a 0 percent chance.

I predict Volkov will win by 2nd round submission (arm triangle).

He is going to get absolutely ran through. I'm bored of people saying there is value in betting Hardy, there is none, because he isn't winning the fight. Not only that, he probably isn't winning a round.

Volkov will bust up his body and legs whilst maintaining safe distance from Hardy. Greg will try bum rush but Volkov should be out of there.
When Greg is gassed Volk will probably go up top more and finish it in rounds 2 or 3. If Hardy turns out to be as durable as a Kron Gracie, a wide wide decision.

Stop being hipsters, because Hardy was being fairly patient against Ben fucking Sosoli it doesn't mean he is anywhere near ready for a polished striker and competent enough grappler in Volkov.

He has a chance

Volkov is gonna make Hardy look like the Amateur that he is

Back