Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance in this fight

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is going to get absolutely ran through. I'm bored of people saying there is value in betting Hardy, there is none, because he isn't winning the fight. Not only that, he probably isn't winning a round.

Volkov will bust up his body and legs whilst maintaining safe distance from Hardy. Greg will try bum rush but Volkov should be out of there.
When Greg is gassed Volk will probably go up top more and finish it in rounds 2 or 3. If Hardy turns out to be as durable as a Kron Gracie, a wide wide decision.

Stop being hipsters, because Hardy was being fairly patient against Ben fucking Sosoli it doesn't mean he is anywhere near ready for a polished striker and competent enough grappler in Volkov.

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight

Where's your bet slip? Tons of money to be made if you think he literally has 0% chance.

Where's your bet slip? Tons of money to be made if you think he literally has 0% chance.
I'd hate to double down on the shame if this thread turns out to be wrong... Nah but i probably will put something small on Volkov round 2 tomorrow. I will give Hardy a 12% chance.

WHen 2 HW swing, bad thing happen.

Yeah probably but the 'value' is clearly with Hardy, dog or pass

As long as he remembers to power up with the inhaler before the fight Hardy will be unstoppable.

I'd hate to double down on the shame if this thread turns out to be wrong... Nah but i probably will put something small on Volkov round 2 tomorrow. I will give Hardy a 12% chance.
You just gave Greg Hardy a chance to win more than 1 out of 10 times
/thread

Imo he should be closer to 4/1, 5/1 esque.

Betting a heavy weight coming off a loss and a flat line KO loss at that at odds of 1.35 is never a good idea I don't think. I would imagine the fight plays out as you say, Volkov just beats the shit out of him with the jab and leg kicks.. But it's heavy weight and fighters do stupid things

Some Sherbros are just high on big black athletic dudes.

Gonna be satisfying to see their fantasies crushed.

Nah. It's a good bet. They're allowing him to use an inhaler, a steroid shot and he gets a bed to nap in between rounds

I think Volkov will win, but he can be very unpredictable himself, even Tim Johnson gave him an absolute ass whooping and Johnson is a awful fighter and only part time, he won that 30-27.

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight

Lewis is known for 3rd round comebacks though, Hardy gasses in like 1-2 rounds. Plus Lewis is a far more skilled fighter.

I think Hardy at a chance for sure. We don't know anything about his chin and Volkov isn't some great grappler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back