Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance in this fight

Hardy wins this fight 100%. Look at his berserk-state after the stoppage. Have you ever seen Volkov in such a rage mode? No. Hardy will walk through his opponent.

I think Hardy at a chance for sure. We don't know anything about his chin and Volkov isn't some great grappler
An above average grappler will probably choke Hardy out shall it get there...

I'd hate to double down on the shame if this thread turns out to be wrong... Nah but i probably will put something small on Volkov round 2 tomorrow. I will give Hardy a 12% chance.

It only took 7 minutes for you to start back-tracking
<{hughesimpress}>

sure, if Volkov plays it smart and keeps it at kicking distance he should get the win, most likely a decision, but Hardy is allways just 1 haymaker away from ending that theory.
i would give it 60/40 to Volkov.

He has a secret weapon...

19921498-0-image-a-49_1571486357426.jpg

This may be the worst co-main ever. Volkov by spanking.

He is going to get absolutely ran through. I'm bored of people saying there is value in betting Hardy, there is none, because he isn't winning the fight. Not only that, he probably isn't winning a round.

Volkov will bust up his body and legs whilst maintaining safe distance from Hardy. Greg will try bum rush but Volkov should be out of there.
When Greg is gassed Volk will probably go up top more and finish it in rounds 2 or 3. If Hardy turns out to be as durable as a Kron Gracie, a wide wide decision.

Stop being hipsters, because Hardy was being fairly patient against Ben fucking Sosoli it doesn't mean he is anywhere near ready for a polished striker and competent enough grappler in Volkov.

Funny you're calling us hipsters while giving a HW with knock out power 0% chance in a fight.

So many Greg Hardy haters, and yet even the ones claiming he has no chance backpedal

What's the hesitation for?

There is no way Volkov should lose this fight, especially if he remembers how he lost to Lewis. In fact he should make it look easy.

Then again, this is MMA...

Bro these are HWs.. all it takes is 1 lucky punch for someone to go to sleep. Of course he has a chance.

Volkov SHOULD win but that doesn't mean he WILL win.

Betters are risk takers. It's a risk for sure but it could happen.

Volkov was just knocked out by a bar browler, cmon its heavyweight is not like this guys are any good athletes

WHen 2 HW swing, bad thing happen.

That "everything can happen when it's heavyweights"-myth needs to die. So up to LHW it's all about skill and as soon as you weigh more than a lhw then every bum can ko the top 10 fighters in the division? Lol face it. HW is a talentless shit division and that has nothing to do with the weight. They could end the division tomorrow and I wouldn't mmiss it for a second. Nobody wants to see these pride relics that should have retired 10 years ago fight anymore not to mention bums like Lewis who gas after 2 minutes waddle around the octagon

Nobody wants to see these pride relics that should have retired 10 years ago fight anymore

Bro, Brock fucking Lesnar has multiple 1 million buy PPV cards. Sit the fuck down.

Volkov will bust up his body and legs whilst maintaining safe distance from Hardy. Greg will try bum rush but Volkov should be out of there.
When Greg is gassed Volk will probably go up top more and finish it in rounds 2 or 3.

380093-12957974.png
I had the same exact theory for the amazing Volkov tall long will eat Lewis with all sorts of heavy chop kicks core, thighs, calves, all while keeping safe distance while popping Derrick with stiff jabs easy peasy

SmoggyUnsightlyHornet-size_restricted.gif
Now he fights a fit & athletic just as tall fighter without a bad back like Lewis "Once bitten twice shy" Hardy takes that fool out...

Back