Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance in this fight

Where's your bet slip? Tons of money to be made if you think he literally has 0% chance.
Standard shertards. Everyone always posts the most ridiculous nonsense, yet never bets.

Upon careful analysis of their similar physical build and similar records, I've concluded that Alexander Volkov might have the same weakness that Alexander Gustafsson has. He seems to have a problem dealing with a certain combination of speed and power.

Alexander:

20170414085112_09_Volkov.JPG

Also Alexander, but not Alexander:

20130920030635_1DX_6537.JPG

The last 3 guys to beat Volkov:

20181102040557_IMG_0144.JPG

20150625042714_5D3_8802.JPG

20160915060749__MG_0349.JPG

The last 3 guys to beat Gustafsson:

20140213015944_daniel_cormier.JPG

20140714113923_1MG_7562.JPG

20140119072357_anthony_johnson.JPG

Greg Hardy can win this fight.

Cmon do people really belive the heavyweight division is a good division? Stipe is the best heavyweight by far and with his skill level he would never even crack the top 15 at lightweight

So, thats exactly what happened in the Volkov/Lewis fight until the last 10 seconds. Its HW and hes a powerful athletic guy (moreso than Black Beast) so of course he has a chance.

Cmon do people really belive the heavyweight division is a good division? Stipe is the best heavyweight by far and with his skill level he would never even crack the top 15 at lightweight

It's not a skill division, it's a power division.

Lightweights have more skills but HWs could murder them with 1 punch.

I'd hate to double down on the shame if this thread turns out to be wrong... Nah but i probably will put something small on Volkov round 2 tomorrow. I will give Hardy a 12% chance.
So in other words your thread is worthless.

thanks!

cant wait to bump this when hardy destroys volkov (who OP will start calling a can in hardys next fight)
<BC1>

yeah a huge fast strong heavy weight has no chance. Im not calling for a hardy win but this thread is just plain dumb dude. No chance? really?

how long have you been watching MMA?

yeah a huge fast strong heavy weight has no chance. Im not calling for a hardy win but this thread is just plain dumb dude. No chance? really?

how long have you been watching MMA?
I have been called out on this a few times, i meant a good chance to win it. I give him a 12% chance which is essentially fuck all.

I can't stand Hardy, but this is a good matchup for him. Hardy via KO Round 1.

Hardy is fast and hits hard, given the skill level of the HW division that could be enough

Back