Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance in this fight

I give Hardy a chance, and since my opinion is so important this is a big deal.

Yes, Hardy lost. But that doesn't mean he had no chance.Even if he had 99% chance of winning, it would still be possible for him to lose.
More in reference to my near perfect analysis.

So, thats exactly what happened in the Volkov/Lewis fight until the last 10 seconds. Its HW and hes a powerful athletic guy (moreso than Black Beast) so of course he has a chance.

Of course he is not more powerful than Lewis

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight

Upon careful analysis of their similar physical build and similar records, I've concluded that Alexander Volkov might have the same weakness that Alexander Gustafsson has. He seems to have a problem dealing with a certain combination of speed and power.

Alexander:

Also Alexander, but not Alexander:

The last 3 guys to beat Volkov:

The last 3 guys to beat Gustafsson:

Greg Hardy can win this fight.

cant wait to bump this when hardy destroys volkov (who OP will start calling a can in hardys next fight)

So wazzup big black dude lovers and MMA Noobs?

So wazzup big black dude lovers and MMA Noobs?

Lol I do love my big black dudes
<DCWhoa><BC1>

We all knew Volk was gonna be more technical, but Hardy’s injured hand puts an asterisk on this fight for many of us. The whole premise of picking Hardy was based on him landing a power shot, which he obviously can’t do without his right.

You may not like it, but mythical fighter “Both Hands” Hardy is going to beat some ranked HW’s. We can bump this again when his A-level bones heal and his next victim is announced.

Lol I do love my big black dudes
<DCWhoa><BC1>

We all knew Volk was gonna be more technical, but Hardy’s injured hand puts an asterisk on this fight for many of us. The whole premise of picking Hardy was based on him landing a power shot, which he obviously can’t do without his right.

You may not like it, but mythical fighter “Both Hands” Hardy is going to beat some ranked HW’s. We can bump this again when his A-level bones heal and his next victim is announced.

OH, you changed your tone, sunshine...
So why da fook your A level bum does not know how to properly block a high kick?

Volkov exposed him, for what Hardy is - overconfident, athletic fool with shitty technique.

Hardy can beat bums, but he has no business with HW elite like Volkov.

WBD.jpg

OH, you changed your tone, sunshine...
So why da fook your A level bum does not know how to properly block a high kick?

Volkov exposed him, for what Hardy is - overconfident, athletic fool with shitty technique.

Hardy can beat bums, but he has no business with HW elite like Volkov.
What about "9 out 10 times" theory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back