Please stop giving Greg Hardy a chance in this fight

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight
I'm still annoyed that he gave the fight away like that.

If Lewis could do it, Hardy can as well. Still convinced he loses this fight though.

Hardy is going to wreck him, if for no other reason than just because it will piss me off. That's just the way things tend to go in this damn sport.

If this was in any division besides HW Volkov would be a -600 favorite

Hardy is going to wreck him, if for no other reason than just because it will piss me off. That's just the way things tend to go in this damn sport.
I'm with you on this

I'd hate to double down on the shame if this thread turns out to be wrong... Nah but i probably will put something small on Volkov round 2 tomorrow. I will give Hardy a 12% chance.
12?!?!

my carefully crafted calculation has him at 14.4%.

This thread makes me want drop some on Hardy.

At least we know who to blame if he wins

Im betting on Hardy.

Big underdog. Garbage division.

Hardy's progression has been weird. He's fought only guys with no UFC fights and then BAM top 10 opponent.

After the way Volkov dropped the ball against black beast, it’s not hard to imagine A level athlete Hardy landing a shot and completely changing the fight

THIS. I think Hardy got a huge chance. He can just swing and land something big.

Yeah probably but the 'value' is clearly with Hardy, dog or pass
Exactly. Although Volkov by finish isn't worthless and likely to happen in five rounds IMO. Fighting in Russia he will probably turn it up a bit, but then again that could cost him too lol. Pass

Volkov will be embarrass by Greg Hardy in his hometown the same way Gus was embarrass by Rumble in Sweden. @NorrisB

Damn if you ain't right. Everybody I want to lose somehow wins these days and it's always in some ridiculous fashion.

Ain't easy being a hater.

Hardy wins this fight 100%. Look at his berserk-state after the stoppage. Have you ever seen Volkov in such a rage mode? No. Hardy will walk through his opponent.

I'm sold

Hardy brands himself "a master of athletics."(1) Is that worth more than 12%? Then again, his inhaler was banned in Moscow, so maybe it'll be even worse than everyone thinks, esp. after round 1.

Anyway, after so many easy fights, even if he loses, he gets points for a short-notice, heavy-underdog fight in enemy territory.

1. https://www.ufc.com/news/greg-hardy-hopes-to-gain-respect-ufc-moscow-features

Back