Please ban KOfinger

This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?
Bigfoot is still a nightmare matchup for Overeem
Is Cormier a better striker than any HW fighter?
If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT
Is Woodly the best p4p fighter in the ufc?
Robbie Lawler still WW GOAT?

It's been a whole month now and I'm starting to get fed up. While we're at it, let's also ban his brother/alternate account somervillecr who's just as annoying.

Not to mention both of them have a Conor avatar. That alone should be against the rules.

You know you can just ignore him and you wont see his content?

While I don't agree with all these threads they seem aimed@ legit discussion so I don't think that's grounds for banning.

Pls dont, sir.

No worries there. Hey isn't your av Conor walking out right before he lost to Nate? I think you had a dif one before. I like your new one better.

rema.jpg

Hey brah , can you hook me up with an AV bet for Conor vs. Diaz fight? (or could be an undercard fight)

Where do I submit my application?

Application accepted. You got Conor or Nate?

BAN THE MODS !!!

START BOLSHEVIK SHERDOG REVOLUTION

POLLS FOR EVERYONE, FIGHTER BASHING AND PED ACCUSATIONS FOR ALL !!!

121178-004-945062DD.jpg

HIs last thread was kind of retarded, but in all honesty, so is this one. Why ask for such a thing? Billions of stupid threads are made, again, including this one. Pot calling the kettle black. ;)

And I don't know either of yall.

I'd vote for @Shayo don't be scared, homie.
He got banned but now he doesn't seem to be banned.
But he doesn't post.
He was totally insane, in a very fun way.
Is that Rik Mayil in your AV?
I got the loitering with intent for my location from this episode of the Young Ones.

@Clippy

I'll wait this time. Kratos is yours if you want him. You got 24 hours to accept.

SirKratos, Clippy is my top prospect on Team Nate. I suggest you wait. Hopefully he doesn't duck you.

Is that Rik Mayil in your AV?
I got the loitering with intent for my location from this episode of the Young Ones.

Haha yes, it is.
Awesome that you recognized it.

@Clippy

I'll wait this time. Kratos is yours if you want him. You got 24 hours to accept.

SirKratos, Clippy is my top prospect on Team Nate. I suggest you wait. Hopefully he doesn't duck you.

Oh man, Clippy is my dude.....

But still I'm not backing down from challenge. Where you at @Clippy ?????

Fuck that, Clippy, you are taking everything I worked for motherf*cker, Ima fight your fucking ass! You know the real fight-whats the real money fight is me, not those clowns you already punked in press conference, No no no one wanna see that you know you beat them already, thats the easy fight, you want that real shit right here!

44006-come-at-me-bro-gif-uSvg.gif

Last edited:
@Clippy

What's this avatar betting ? Av sug and title betting? I'll go in on nate. I'm on a phone. It's not even my phone its my wife's phone and I'm trying to keep up

What's this avatar betting ? Av sug and title betting? I'll go in on nate. I'm on a phone. It's not even my phone its my wife's phone and I'm trying to keep up

AV bet is just an AV... Fight-Kit bet is AV, Sig, Location & Belt. Your choice bruh. Check the link in my sig for more info and reply me there.

AV bet is just an AV... Fight-Kit bet is AV, Sig, Location & Belt. Your choice bruh. Check the link in my sig for more info and reply me there.

Ok if it was an avatar bet whatever I'm in

Back