Please ban KOfinger

I got a friend request from 99silva out of nowhere once and it made me seriously question my own posting quality
Hahahaha
That is awesome.
Did you agree to it?

Speaking of which, there's this Nightwing BJJ fella that should be banned asap. That guy is like the most annoying ever.

Haaaa. You know I'm not serious.

HOW COULD YOU WISE ONE?!?
{<goku}

You know you are my guy buddeh!

This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?
Bigfoot is still a nightmare matchup for Overeem
Is Cormier a better striker than any HW fighter?
If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT
Is Woodly the best p4p fighter in the ufc?
Robbie Lawler still WW GOAT?

It's been a whole month now and I'm starting to get fed up. While we're at it, let's also ban his brother/alternate account somervillecr who's just as annoying.

Not to mention both of them have a Conor avatar. That alone should be against the rules.

@StopDucking VS @KOfinger
Sherbro Fight Kit Bet at UFC 202
Man the fuck up you two, let Conor and Nate settle it.

fa3.gif

I honestly think a lot of the shittier threads and trolling jobs should exist(within the parameters of the rules of course) Because for one thing, some of it is legitimately funny. But it also serves as a contrast to some great insightful and thoughtful posting, that you appreciate more.

Just account bet on mcgregor Nate 2 fight. Get the beef over with.

Wastelanded TT, user callout/chat thread/not fight related.

@StopDucking, have you tried ignoring the user and seeing if their threads still show for you?

If so, maybe just scroll past the ones you see they've started. Cheers.

Valar Morghulis

Ban everyone posting in this thread!

Using Rondas emotigif for no reason.{<RR}

Back