Please ban KOfinger

Macalpinerules is the new 99Silva.

Different kind of threads though
More (stupid) thought put into them and they are far less frequent.
They are both great in their own ways

If there was an election for mod, StopDucking would have my vote.

Pardon? I am a legitimate quality poster with deep insight on a variety of topics and have meaningful discussions on a regular basis. I'm a fucking credit to this forum and you're all lucky to have me.

I agree, what I meant was it's very unlikely to see reasonable and serious ideas, opinions and initiatives at Sherdog, so most attempts at sounding either reasonable or serious tend to trigger my troll-sense ;)

Sherdog is where sanity went to die and be born again as rampant nerd rage, with a pinch of hugging of fighter genitals :) And it's wonderful here :)

julian-lane.jpg
image.png

I agree, what I meant was it's very unlikely to see reasonable and serious ideas, opinions and initiatives at Sherdog, so most attempts at sounding either reasonable or serious tend to trigger my troll-sense ;)

Sherdog is where sanity ent to die and be born again as rampant nerd rage, with a pinch of hugging of fighter genitals :) And it's wonderful here :)

:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry but your post made me LMAO!!

I am 23 by the way, does that constitute as a grown man status?

Nah, you're good. Every post you like makes us all feel that little bit special.

borat-thumbs.jpg

If there was an election for mod, StopDucking would have my vote.
I'd vote for @Shayo don't be scared, homie.
He got banned but now he doesn't seem to be banned.
But he doesn't post.
He was totally insane, in a very fun way.

I love how this has turned into an Account Hate Thread.

Lol if you make a thread about another poster, or come into a thread about a poster and bring up a completely different poster as well..

Ya both baby back bitches

I love how this has turned into an Account Hate Thread.

Speaking of which, there's this Nightwing BJJ fella that should be banned asap. That guy is like the most annoying ever.

Haaaa. You know I'm not serious.

I honestly had not noticed.
Witnessing 99Silva must have made me immune to shitty threads.
I got a friend request from 99silva out of nowhere once and it made me seriously question my own posting quality

funny-gif-cat-fight.gif

fight fight fight, you have to fight it out both of you.. winner stays, loser leaves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back