Please ban KOfinger

I honestly had not noticed.
Witnessing 99Silva must have made me immune to shitty threads.

Damn it I missed 99Silva Era. I use to see some of his posts back during my lurking days.

Damn it I missed 99Silva Era. I use to see some of his posts back during my lurking days.
They were so bad that they were great.
I really enjoyed how mad people did get at the threads.

giphy.gif

I call for a ban on grown ups who post 'Lol' and 'LMAO'

Shirty threads?
Pot...kettle

I hope a mod bans you for making such a shit whining thread.

You sound too reasonable not to be a troll bro ;)

Pardon? I am a legitimate quality poster with deep insight on a variety of topics and have meaningful discussions on a regular basis. I'm a fucking credit to this forum and you're all lucky to have me.

Ban TS for having a sandy vagina.

I call for a ban on grown ups who post 'Lol' and 'LMAO'

Sorry but your post made me LMAO!!

I am 23 by the way, does that constitute as a grown man status?

Everyone keep PMing the mods and tell them you all want me to be a mod. I'll crack down hard on the shit posters and the shit threads. I'm tired of it too. Let's have some legitimate MMA discussion around here for once.
You do realize that reasonable discussion is not what message boards are for right? You are the one that needs to be banned here

This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?
Bigfoot is still a nightmare matchup for Overeem
Is Cormier a better striker than any HW fighter?
If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT
Is Woodly the best p4p fighter in the ufc?
Robbie Lawler still WW GOAT?

It's been a whole month now and I'm starting to get fed up. While we're at it, let's also ban his brother/alternate account somervillecr who's just as annoying.

Not to mention both of them have a Conor avatar. That alone should be against the rules.
Most of your posts have been shitting on Rousey, and they've all sucked too. I say toss you both.

This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?
Bigfoot is still a nightmare matchup for Overeem
Is Cormier a better striker than any HW fighter?
If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT
Is Woodly the best p4p fighter in the ufc?
Robbie Lawler still WW GOAT?

It's been a whole month now and I'm starting to get fed up. While we're at it, let's also ban his brother/alternate account somervillecr who's just as annoying.

Not to mention both of them have a Conor avatar. That alone should be against the rules.
gotta start reporting him i assume. iv never clicked the report button, but its probably the only way

Back