Please ban KOfinger

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?
Bigfoot is still a nightmare matchup for Overeem
Is Cormier a better striker than any HW fighter?
If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT
Is Woodly the best p4p fighter in the ufc?
Robbie Lawler still WW GOAT?

It's been a whole month now and I'm starting to get fed up. While we're at it, let's also ban his brother/alternate account somervillecr who's just as annoying.

Not to mention both of them have a Conor avatar. That alone should be against the rules.

Yeah. Fuck guys with Conor AVs...

There's another terrible user around here. Let's just say he creates bad threads in the same proportion as Nate wears black t-shirts.

You guys know what I mean.

Was that somer guy the one who posted a Cerrone-Dillashaw fight?

That guy stays.

That thread was pure gold.

And you keep making Ronda hate threads, wtvr move on

Those Conor AVs change your bum life everytime you look at them. Be grateful.

Conor Bless.

Let's just ban everybody with a mctap AV, it will use our energy more efficiently

Everyone keep PMing the mods and tell them you all want me to be a mod. I'll crack down hard on the shit posters and the shit threads. I'm tired of it too. Let's have some legitimate MMA discussion around here for once.

Was that somer guy the one who posted a Cerrone-Dillashaw fight?

That guy stays.

That thread was pure gold.

I have nothing to contribute to this topic I just came to say that is one bad ass sig.

Everyone keep PMing the mods and tell them you all want me to be a mod. I'll crack down hard on the shit posters and the shit threads. I'm tired of it too. Let's have some legitimate MMA discussion around here for once.

How's your cat bro?

You are actually right, OP. I'm not here that much to notice it being obnoxious, but those are some seriously pointless threads. If not ban, maybe just take away his permissions to create threads?

I got the "Show ignored content" link , so that probably means a Conor ball gargler already posted in this thread.

Ban him too

I honestly had not noticed.
Witnessing 99Silva must have made me immune to shitty threads.

@sommervillcr is a G!

Also TS let @KOfinger BANG BRO!
julian-lane.jpg

You sound too reasonable not to be a troll bro ;)

Back