Please ban KOfinger

So when Nate wins I get to put whatever avatar I want in his avatar slot for a month or so?

Goodnight it's my bedtime will read tomorrow

Thanks for not being super impatient this time :D

So when Nate wins I get to put whatever avatar I want in his avatar slot for a month or so?

McgreGOATsLeft was the impatient one, he was calling out half of Sherdog.

You give him the AV and he'll do it unless he's a welching SOB. If someone gets a welcher than he's just lame and it'll be noted.

McgreGOATsLeft was the impatient one, he was calling out half of Sherdog.

You win you give him the AV and he'll do it unless he's a welching SOB. If someone gets a welcher than he's just lame and it'll be noted.

Everyone keep PMing the mods and tell them you all want me to be a mod. I'll crack down hard on the shit posters and the shit threads. I'm tired of it too. Let's have some legitimate MMA discussion around here for once.

Yeah, same here

This guy literally makes 50 threads a day and they all suck. Every time I come here, the front page is all flooded by his shit posting. Some of his recent threads:

No way, I hate that fool but banning is for pussies.

Only people who should get bans are those who insult BJ Penn - everything else should be fair game.

All these 2015 and 2016 clowns are so weak, I don't know how people can get triggered or gotten to with that "humor".

gotta start reporting him i assume. iv never clicked the report button, but its probably the only way
I've already clicked the 'Report' button five times in this thread alone.

Back