PFP foolishness

Salido was one of his best opponents? He ran from the rematch. The only person that denies that is you.
For sure that was one of his best opponents. His toughest wins got wrecked by journeymen and prospects in their very next fights , too.
It amuses me that Salido told him to go fuck himself, I hope Lopez does the same, considering the way Loma acted after the loss. Entitled clown who got shots he never earned and failed everytime he fought someone with a pulse. Fact.

For sure that was one of his best opponents. His toughest wins got wrecked by journeymen and prospects in their very next fights , too.
It amuses me that Salido told him to go fuck himself, I hope Lopez does the same, considering the way Loma acted after the loss. Entitled clown who got shots he never earned and failed everytime he fought someone with a pulse. Fact.
You were desperate to have Loma fight Salido and demanded that he do so to earn credibility and then when Salido blatantly ducked Loma you said you didn't want to see it more or less on the drop of a dime.

FWIW GRJ is otherwise undefeated and most of the guys you would have given him credit for beating avoided his ass (specifically thinking Tank, Vargas, Corrales, Mikey and yes, Salido).

Even a drained Walters would have butchered Salido and coincidentally, Martinez actually beat Salido.
Sure he would have. The guy barely beat Marriaga and couldn't beat Sosa but he'll skate by Salido.

You were desperate to have Loma fight Salido and demanded that he do so to earn credibility and then when Salido blatantly ducked Loma you said you didn't want to see it more or less on the drop of a dime.

FWIW GRJ is otherwise undefeated.
I would like to have seen it at a certain point, not after the wars Salido had post Loma .In hindsight, it makes me laugh that Salido will always be that stain on his resume.

Sure he would have. The guy barely beat Marriaga and couldn't beat Sosa but he'll skate by Salido.
yeah absolutely lmao. He'd fucking decapitate Salido. Dude couldn't beat Roman Martinez, Francisco Vargas or Miguel Roman and you think he's beating an in shape Walters? Deluded.

I would like to have seen it at a certain point, not after the wars Salido had post Loma .In hindsight, it makes me laugh that Salido will always be that stain on his resume.
you were pretty actively demanding a Loma rematch as late as the Vargas fight IIRC. And nothing to say about the fact that Loma splattered the dude who actually beat Salido either.

yeah absolutely lmao. He'd fucking decapitate Salido. Dude couldn't beat Roman Martinez, Francisco Vargas or Miguel Roman and you think he's beating an in shape Walters? Deluded.
Salido would make him quit and cry. Who'd the guy ever beat? A fat Darchinyan and an inconsistent Donaire?

Lots of fighters have acted bitter after a loss. He set the record straight on some of it in a recent Ring article though he still refuses to give credit to Lopez. There was bad blood there long before the fight so it's really not surprising that he's not being a good sport now. As for the title shot talk, he had more opportunity than some other fighters that turned pro. It had everything to do with him being one of the greatest amateur/Olympic boxers of all time. You have no problem at all with others getting unearned title shots when you like that particular fighter. You've been acting butt hurt for YEARS about Loma and Usyk. Get the fuck over it.

Salido would make him quit and cry. Who'd the guy ever beat? A fat Darchinyan and an inconsistent Donaire?
a fat darchinyan and an inconsistent Donaire are better fighters than Miguel Roman and probably at least as good as Martinez (maybe not Vic), so yeah, I don't have a hard time believing that Walters shits all over Salido, particularly if Salido is clean.

you were pretty actively demanding a Loma rematch as late as the Vargas fight IIRC. And nothing to say about the fact that Loma splattered the dude who actually beat Salido either.
I fail to see the relevance here, honestly. Doesn't matter if I wanted it. When they did fight, Loma lost. Loma didn't earn that fight in the first place.

Lots of fighters have acted bitter after a loss. He set the record straight on some of it in a recent Ring article though he still refuses to give credit to Lopez. There was bad blood there long before the fight so it's really not surprising that he's not being a good sport now. As for the title shot talk, he had more opportunity than some other fighters that turned pro. It had everything to do with him being one of the greatest amateur/Olympic boxers of all time. You have no problem at all with others getting unearned title shots when you like that particular fighter. You've been acting butt hurt for YEARS about Loma and Usyk. Get the fuck over it.
No.

I fail to see the relevance here, honestly. Doesn't matter if I wanted it. When they did fight, Loma lost. Loma didn't earn that fight in the first place.
yeah loma lost to Salido and then put together a six year streak that most on here consider fairly impressive. I've never seen any nerd obsess over Pac's Torrecampo loss because... that's just weird. Demanding that he fight Salido when you knew Salido would avoid him was always your way of saying "oh he hasn't fought anybody" and then pretending like it was somehow Loma's fault. Loma could beat Fury you'd be demanding he fight Joshua.

FWIW I specifically opposed a Loma/Salido rematch because I thought it would be bad for Salido's health, but you were completely in call for it right up until it looked like it could happen, then suddenly it was Loma picking on old hens and it shouldn't happen because Salido is old. Weird.

FWIW Walters would have decapitated Salido and possibly made him quit. Walters is probably not as good as originally thought but he has more than enough power and reach to make Salido go down over and over until the ref calls it. That weight bully shit doesn't work against bigger opponents so well.

yeah loma lost to Salido and then put together a six year streak that most on here consider fairly impressive. I've never seen any nerd obsess over Pac's Torrecampo loss because... that's just weird. Demanding that he fight Salido when you knew Salido would avoid him was always your way of saying "oh he hasn't fought anybody" and then pretending like it was somehow Loma's fault. Loma could beat Fury you'd be demanding he fight Joshua.

FWIW I specifically opposed a Loma/Salido rematch because I thought it would be bad for Salido's health, but you were completely in call for it right up until it looked like it could happen, then suddenly it was Loma picking on old hens and it shouldn't happen because Salido is old. Weird.
I recall saying I thought Salido deserved more money but I clearly recall saying Salido was too far gone in several discussions here.
I just like pointing out how basically every other name beat Salido and Loma didn't and a lot of you still pretended he was God. Good for Salido, first guy to expose Arums failed posterboy.

I recall saying I thought Salido deserved more money but I clearly recall saying Salido was too far gone in several discussions here.
I just like pointing out how basically every other name beat Salido and Loma didn't and a lot of you still pretended he was God. Good for Salido, first guy to expose Arums failed posterboy.
yeah no, you demanded that fight (when I was ironically against it due to health concerns) right up until it looks possible and then you said that if Loma fought him it was him can crushing and that he was ducking Salido as... Salido ducked him. Weird.

fighters grow over their professional careers, welcome to box, most people don't obsessively hang on to one loss, it isn't healthy.

FWIW Walters would have decapitated Salido and possibly made him quit. Walters is probably not as good as originally thought but he has more than enough power and reach to make Salido go down over and over until the ref calls it. That weight bully shit doesn't work against bigger opponents so well.
Walters had Salido beat almost everywhere except for the extremely dirty/egregious tactics. Those can work for or against a fighter and Walters wouldn't have allowed him to get away with too much of it I don't think. That and he'd risk losing points assuming the ref is competent and actually does their job. So yeah, Salido would've taken a real beating.

Walters had Salido beat almost everywhere except for the extremely dirty/egregious tactics. Those can work for or against a fighter and Walters wouldn't have allowed him to get away with too much of it I don't think. That and he'd risk losing points assuming the ref is competent and actually does their job. So yeah, Salido would've taken a real beating.
I'm just imagining Salido walking into Walters right every time he comes forward and slowly crumbling behind that and Walters educated jab. Plus Salido couldn't have his way on the inside with Walters like he could with Loma, Walters cans him pretty easy.

yeah loma lost to Salido

FWIW Walters would have decapitated Salido
Salido had lost his belt on scales and instead of attempt to make weight he started to rehydrate.

Salido was in ther ring 147 lbs vs 136 lbs.
147 lbs in the ring version of Glowacki or Huck had sent him at least in ICU for long time, not alone this piece of pillow fisted shit Bum Salido had walked till end of fight.
Salido is PILLOW FISTED BUM, he was not capable to finish Loma with 40 + accented and aimed low full power blows and this weak piece of shit still is credited as former tittle holer ( BUM) and pillow fisted lady Salido is better boxer than Loma.

Yeah. The same Lopez or Russel Jr. had achieved with 4 low blows more result than Salido with 40+ such attempts.
Salido is pillow fisted over hyped murcian piece of professional shit called boxing nobody piece of pillow fisted shit and BUM.

Salido also get robbery decision vs Loma like casually U.S piece of shit for U.S fans, this bum did not had won this fight at all.
Salido is bum and Lopez is not a bum, he had properly finished bum Salido, gifted piece of 0 in distance till ICU, the same with Tank.

Back