Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder if these hardcore Trump defenders truly believe that all that dirt that has come out is all fake...

I mean deep down inside they must know that with so much smoke there should be some fire somewhere...

Nobody can be that ignorant, can they?

So the media making stories up is ok, as long as it's not all of them

Most cops do not unjustly shoot people. So is it no big deal when it does happen

So the media making stories up is ok, as long as it's not all of them

Most cops do not unjustly shoot people. So is it no big deal when it does happen

Trump literally tweeted that Muslim prayer rugs are being found at the border and that story is 100% bullshit.

Yeah that's a pretty optimistic approach there. I mean, without the confirmation of corroborating evidence we're just back to where we were a couple months ago.

And the "description of specific statements" part could easily just be that there was no literal command to lie, just an implicit one.

Nonetheless, popcorn still in hand.

Trump literally tweeted that Muslim prayer rugs are being found at the border and that story is 100% bullshit.

And he should be called out on it

To be honest though. I'm sure there has been at least 1 prayer rug found at the border. I mean come on

The writer was probably confused by finding some random tapestry by the border.

Fake news

2vn2bg6.png

<mma4>

Although I will not forget that you have cited Mueller as a source you inherently trust. This will never be relinquished.

Neocon Rick! Yeehaw!!!!
" he's totally calm about this"
Sounds like this guy has a huge invested intrest and want's to see a outcome of Trump gone by any means. Bias confirmation.

" he's totally calm about this"
Sounds like this guy has a huge invested intrest and want's to see a outcome of Trump gone by any means. Bias confirmation.

I just get a kick out of some of the WR trolls not even realizing who they are posting in here

They seem to be very fond of the most despicable Neocons

I doubt that even crossed the Buzzfeed teams mind as anything other than an afterthought. They jump the gun a lot.
It's the policy of Mueller's office not to comment on the ongoing investigation, so that would have been a waste of time.

<mma4>

Although I will not forget that you have cited Mueller as a source you inherently trust. This will never be relinquished.

Lol. Comments like that don't bother me. I don't got beef with him. He's free to do whatever. I'm not like most trump supporters itt. But imo hes just wasting his time and everyone elses. All the foot soilders will crumble and nothing will happen to Trump. It might cost trump in 2020. I give it a 30% chance.

I doubt that even crossed the Buzzfeed teams mind as anything other than an afterthought. They jump the gun a lot.

That would be pretty damning if they didn't.

I hope for their sake they did and got the generic no comment and Mueller is just coming out now because Congress is talking impeachment before his report is finished

Mueller might have to change how he handles media reports now that he's dealing with a Congress that will hold the President accountable

It's the policy of Mueller's office not to comment on the ongoing investigation, so that would have been a waste of time.

It is odd they’d even comment at this point; they must have their reasons.

Got awful quiet in here suddenly. Not getting multiple quote notifications every three minutes anymore.

Weird.

there is not an angle to this that isn't completely stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back