Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ll ultimately find out the truth soon.

Also, a classy move by Mueller’s team of angry democrats.

And Buzzfeed should release the information that lead to the article.

Is anyone surprised? This was it 2 hours ago. Maybe next time! Yikes..

Lmao!! Are the impeachment parades called off now?
The left is always counting their chickens before they hatch....

That's why the Russian collusion conspiracy theory and all of it's offshoots will continue to bear them no fruit.

You realize the sources quoted in the report have seen the evidence directly, right?

Is this spin it?

You guys really want to run with this? Remember when you used to tell us there was "no collusion"? And the million different other things that wouldn't be proven because of "anonymous sources" before that?

Fake news

2vn2bg6.png

Nothing will happen to Buzzfeed. And the outlets that ran with this story will downplay.

We don't really have a press anymore. Just Left and Right propaganda outlets

So the last 5 pages of "gotcha" post were a waste of time? Go figure

Lol

A whole lot of posts in here did not age well.

Like how can you believe something when sources have seen the evidence but won't produce it...

{<jordan}

Or, ya know, vet your stories before running them.
I think the worst thing you could do, at this point, is to start making confident assumptions about how this happened or what, if anything, went wrong.

I'm also glad that the Trumpers have come around on the special counsel and respect the work he's doing now and should finish his investigation without any interference.

I think the worst thing you could do, at this point, is to start making confident assumptions about how this happened or what, if anything, went wrong.

Or you can look at the reporters history and probably safely assume he “got all the facts wrong” again.

It is funny thinking it's unthinkable that Trump, who has repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russia, asked his fixer to also lie.

I always wonder if these hardcore Trump defenders truly believe that all that dirt that has come out is all fake...

I mean deep down inside they must know that with so much smoke there should be some fire somewhere...

Nobody can be that ignorant, can they?

Lmao the Trump cultists pile in here after being in hiding for weeks

Be honest: you mother fuckers were shitting a brick weren't you?

Buzzfeed News needs to come clean on the 'sources' pronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back