Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem very knowledgeable about all this. Are you a person who knows?!
I trust a credible news publication.

I know, right? Sounds craaazy...

Also Trump shitting his pants is a pretty good tell.

If true he needs to go immediately. Fuck anyone defending a President soliciting perjury.

We'll never know, this is a nothing burger with no proof being leaked by Team Mueller to distract from the story this week a couple days back that the "dossier" was known garbage when used by Team Obama to go FISA fishing to try to smear and now to run a soft coup on Trump. Shocking.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gre...-investigation-was-biased-and-defective.print

At this point Cohen could confess that President Trump instructed him to tempt Eve with forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden and start the Chicago fire, and it would be reported as absolute truth in most outlets.

Given the fact that he's having the legal screws turned on him, anything he says from this point on has to be taken with a grain of salt.

The guy who put this out has a questionable past in regards to news reporting. Even CNN is skeptical of this guy's claim. This is a huge deal. If it turns out false, BuzzFeed should not be able to just waive it off like nothing happened. They need to be held accountable. They should be liable to be deplatformed ala Infowars/Alex Jones.

At this point Cohen could confess that President Trump instructed him to tempt Eve with forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden and start the Chicago fire, and it would be reported as absolute truth in most outlets.

Given the fact that he's having the legal screws turned on him, anything he says from this point on has to be taken with a grain of salt.
The legal screws on Cohen were turned...past tense. He may be out for retribution, but not for reduced time.

And good grief, Trump is the biggest sociopath liar in history...yet you seem fine believing him.

I also think obstruction/perjury is not enough

that's more like a technicality, not a serious crime
I think that depends what you're doing. In the worst case, like if Trump was trying to make a deal with Putin to ease sanctions in exchange for building in Moscow, that should be treated like a very serious crime. But if the only obstruction stuff they could pin on Trump is related to his trying to cover up his affairs, that probably shouldn't be treated as seriously.

We'll never know, this is a nothing burger with no proof being leaked by Team Mueller to distract from the story this week a couple days back that the "dossier" was known garbage when used by Team Obama to go FISA fishing to try to smear and now to run a soft coup on Trump. Shocking.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gre...-investigation-was-biased-and-defective.print
An accusation this serious is not a nothingburger. The claim is that there is a lot of proof that Trump directed people to commit perjury. That's absolutely impeachable. It's either true or somebody completely fucked the reporters.

What does buzzfeed have to lose?

Why do you think even CNN is couching their headlines covering it with, “reporter with checkered past says...if true”

I'll leave it to you, determining what they could lose by making such an insanely high attention claim only to have completely fabricated the story......

Michael Cohen's testimony is not what these claims are based upon. they are based upon texts, emails and phone calls apparently.

It's weird how you guys insist Donald Trump is not a criminal while parroting the defense of a mob boss he uses in your own rhetoric.

I'll leave it to you, determining what they could lose by making such an insanely high attention claim only to have completely fabricated the story......

They might be considered the Buzzfeed of news media?

They might be considered the Buzzfeed of news media?

If you contrast Buzzfeed's reporting and the stories the Trump administration uses to obfuscate their actions, Buzzfeed is objectively more honest and stringent in their methods.

Michael Cohen's testimony is not what these claims are based upon. they are based upon texts, emails and phone calls apparently.

It's weird how you guys insist Donald Trump is not a criminal while parroting the defense of a mob boss he uses in your own rhetoric.

All you have is an "apparently", yet you're this sure.

It's been entertaining watching the twists and turns of the "Benghazi of the left" Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory unfold.

If you contrast Buzzfeed's reporting and the stories the Trump administration uses to obfuscate their actions, Buzzfeed is objectively more honest and stringent in their methods.

“We’re more honest than the Trump administration”

Right up there with “the truth dies in darkness”

The legal screws on Cohen were turned...past tense. He may be out for retribution, but not for reduced time.

And good grief, Trump is the biggest sociopath liar in history...yet you seem fine believing him.
be careful. @Bloody Pulp will accuse you of whataboutism even though you did no such thing.

If Cohen is such a greasy untrustworthy liar, why did Trump entrust him for years with all of his legal and personal dealings?

Oh ya, there isn't a non-spin response... Nvm.

interdesting. are they doing it cause they know or have no idea if trump is lying to them and don't want to look stupid later on?

They are saving their ass at this time it CYA

I think this could be it for Trump.....

(Although I have had that thought several times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back