Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Cohen could confess that President Trump instructed him to tempt Eve with forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden and start the Chicago fire, and it would be reported as absolute truth in most outlets.

Given the fact that he's having the legal screws turned on him, anything he says from this point on has to be taken with a grain of salt.
You do know that testimony given after a plea deal has to be corroborated by hard evidence, right? And that lying risks putting the whole thing in jeopardy and sending you to jail for a lot longer. If he says "I straight up watched Trump literally suck Putin's cock and call him sugar daddy" and doesn't provide evidence to substantiate his testimony (or there's already obtained evidence that serves that purpose), he's fucked. Even more than when Mueller came knocking on his door. It makes zero sense for him to lie.

The only circumstance that could compromise his testimony was if he could blame Trump (or any other criminal) for things he did. Essentially deflecting charges towards another crook. The thing is, prosecutors of Mueller's caliber know how to avoid that and Cohen is not on Trump's level. He's a facilitator, not a boss.

None of the Trump bois care and it’s a problem. No matter what they can prove, if half the country thinks it’s all bullshit, then he isn’t going anywhere.

Trump supporters are trash. If it were anyone else they would be jumping them. They’ve crucified every prominent figure on the left over nothing compared to what we know about Trump and his inner circle.

I’m not wrong about either point, unfortunately.

True if only 10% of all this negative trump news would be about Obama or Clinton they would be FUMING of rage....

Bunch of freaking hypocrites!!

the old "I don't even love Trump" defense...while defending Trump and "stickin it to the libs"...

you guys are idiots.

Just yesterday they were saying no one but cuck libs care. They seem to care very very much considering the level of defense here.

Trumps trying to change the news story. Using a teaser like this when peoples jobs are in the balance shows 0 empathy for the people affected.

How pathetic to state this like it’s some preview. He’s the President and should just say what he wants to say, not drag this out like some TV show.

Michael Cohen's testimony is not what these claims are based upon. they are based upon texts, emails and phone calls apparently.

It's weird how you guys insist Donald Trump is not a criminal while parroting the defense of a mob boss he uses in your own rhetoric.
Usually because they like hard evidence and due process.. I know it's a crazy idea though

This is so stupid

Where are all those damning Cohen tapes.

Buzzfeed man. Lofl

BuzzFeed needs to be held accountable. I think they were also the ones that came up with the dossier a year or so ago that turned out to be fake. They should be deplatformed like InfoWars.

BuzzFeed needs to be held accountable. I think they were also the ones that came up with the dossier a year or so ago that turned out to be fake. They should be deplatformed like InfoWars.

Lol how did the dossier turn out to be fake?

All you have is an "apparently", yet you're this sure.

It's been entertaining watching the twists and turns of the "Benghazi of the left" Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory unfold.

Did Benghazi rack up numerous guilty pleas and convictions of the higher ups in the Obama administration?

Did Benghazi rack up numerous guilty pleas and convictions of the higher ups in the Obama administration?
You're "apparently" didn't turn out.

Not like that will deter you in the slightest. You've already made up your own conclusion, now you're just desperately trying to find the evidence to make your conclusion true.

That should give you pause, but I have a feeling it won't.

infowars still exists. at their website.

infowars.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back