People sleeping on how good Conor looks at 155

We get the same bullshit every time Conor fights. Conor has this tendency to make people completely forget how good he is so when he goes out there and does what he does it leaves people in shock. I feel Conor is going to shock the world against Khabib.
Last 4 times he fought he got brutalized twice, and one of his two wins was a “majority decision” over the gatekeeper who beat him.

It’s more like Colin’s fanboys seem to completely forget he’s the most overhyped fighter in mma.

How come people who don't like Conor instantly throw wild accusations of, often explicit, homosexual acts towards people who do like him?
It's really weirdly specific. I almost never see this sort of fruity aggression against fans of other fighters.
Because as a man the only logical explanation for being an admirer of someone like Conor, is if you’re a flaming homo.

Y'all always talk about cabo Nate as if the Diaz brothers don't compete in ENDURANCE races in their off time. I mean it's not like these guys sit on the couch and train once per week.

You are confusing Nick with Nate.

Nick is the one who competes in triathlon/etc regularly. Nate may have done it a few times, but it's only because his brother drags him along - Nick has talked about his brother lacking motivation for that type of stuff - I'll try to find the article if I can.

Because as a man the only logical explanation for being an admirer of someone like Conor, is if you’re a flaming homo.
I don't know, man, that attitude seems pretty suspect.
It's like if you walked around in a t-shirt that said '100% not gay', people's first thought would probably be, 'I bet that guy smokes a lot of cock'.

Nate wasn't 195, he was 510 lbs on fight night

You are confusing Nick with Nate.

Nick is the one who competes in triathlon/etc regularly. Nate may have done it a few times, but it's only because his brother drags him along - Nick has talked about his brother lacking motivation for that type of stuff - I'll try to find the article if I can.
Fair enough although I did state they and you kinda confirmed that for me ;)

Last 4 times he fought he got brutalized twice, and one of his two wins was a “majority decision” over the gatekeeper who beat him.

It’s more like Colin’s fanboys seem to completely forget he’s the most overhyped fighter in mma.
If Conor dismantles Khabib at 229 like I think he will then the honour of “most hyped fighter” belongs to Khabib. Compare their resumes and it’s not even close.

I don't know, man, that attitude seems pretty suspect.
It's like if you walked around in a t-shirt that said '100% not gay', people's first thought would probably be, 'I bet that guy smokes a lot of cock'.
Well that’s my first thought when someone tells me they’re a Conor fan. Seriously, what are you a fan of if you’re not attracted to him sexually? I mean I can also admit I like watching his fights, but what kinda fudge packer would actually admire the guy as a person, wtf?

If Conor dismantles Khabib at 229 like I think he will then the honour of “most hyped fighter” belongs to Khabib. Compare their resumes and it’s not even close.
The fact that you joined sherdog this week doesn’t automatically mean you’re a clueless newb, but judging by your post I’d say it’s a safe bet.

How is Khabib overhyped? The guy is 26-0, yet hardly anyone outside of sherdog knows about him.

Uh, he's only had 1 LW fight in UFC........

And fought Nate on "short notice" despite having a full camp at the same weight he always enters the cage at minus the draining weight cut...

Lol at "195 lb" Nate too.

195 pounds lol

Yea lol... it's imossible derrrr.

You want Nate to have been the same size as Conor so badly. 155 is a tough cut for Nate. He has walked in the cage at lw after weighins at 185. So why do you think 195 would be far fetched at ww.

First you argue cabo Nate drinking and eating burritos beat Conor, and then argue at the same time Nate was lean and light.... just barely over 170 on fight night in a ww fight. Yea right. Him and Nick are the same size. Nate looks bigger than Nick in alot of photos.

Gsp gassed against bisping at mw. It's because his frame isn't built for it. Just like Conor isn't built for ww. Nate is a natural ww though. Nate just likes fighting midgets at lw.

Well that’s my first thought when someone tells me they’re a Conor fan. Seriously, what are you a fan of if you’re not attracted to him sexually? I mean I can also admit I like watching his fights, but what kinda fudge packer would actually admire the guy as a person, wtf?
Isn't enjoying the way he fights enough? It's a combat sport, people like it because they enjoy watching fights. Right?
Are you gay? It's cool if you're gay, man. I just don't get what it's got to do with MMA.

Yea right. Him and Nick are the same size.

This is demonstrably untrue.

Nick was scheduled to fight at 160lbs in his mid 20's, and he missed by 8 lbs. He never even attempted it again.

Nate, however, has stood on the scale at 156lbs or less literally over 20 times.

There is no debate here, you are speaking out of turn.

Nate is a natural ww though.

He's a tall skinny vegan with very little muscle mass. The best fights of his career were all at lightweight, and he's done it dozens of times without weight problems. He moved to welterweight when his gritty (perceived as boring) fight with Maynard cast him off title contention. He felt underpaid and underappreciated.

After being thrown around on his head by an actual welterweight, he moved back down.

The best Nate Diaz we've ever seen was against Michael Johnson, he was lean and ripped and quite a bit faster and more versatile than usual. Go back and watch him fire headkicks, you just never see that from Nate.

At 170lbs he's soft and undersized.

Everyone on sherdog shat on Conor for being gifted title shots and being overhyped but look at who he has beat compared to who Khabib has beat. Khabib got his belt by decisioning a fringe top 15 fighter who was selling real estate 2 weeks earlier.
And who has Khabib lost to?

Colin lost, arguably twice to a stoned gatekeeper and also some unknown Irish cab drivers. I’ve seen his inner bitch several times, I’ve seen that helpless look in his eye as he taps and looks to the ref for salvation. I’ve never seen Khabib break, so ya I’ll go with him.

A full camp for a different fighter though. By no means defending Conor, but it is a bit of a head trip to switch fighters after a full camp for a different fighter. Deserves a small amount of prase for it just not as much as his diehards give him.
Sorry but conor gets no praise. Diaz had the real short camp. Both fighters had the same amount of time to prepare for each others opponent. Conor had a full camp to get in shape and fine tune his techniques.

Isn't enjoying the way he fights enough? It's a combat sport, people like it because they enjoy watching fights. Right?
Are you gay? It's cool if you're gay, man. I just don't get what it's got to do with MMA.
I said that already, enjoying his fights is one thing, nothing wrong with it. But what would motivate someone to defend him, make excuses or argue on his behalf when people point out what a douche or hype job he is? I mean, if you guys are into buggery that’s your choice, but why you all in denial about it playing it off as if you’re just into his mma skills?

Yea lol... it's imossible derrrr.

You want Nate to have been the same size as Conor so badly. 155 is a tough cut for Nate. He has walked in the cage at lw after weighins at 185. So why do you think 195 would be far fetched at ww.

First you argue cabo Nate drinking and eating burritos beat Conor, and then argue at the same time Nate was lean and light.... just barely over 170 on fight night in a ww fight. Yea right. Him and Nick are the same size. Nate looks bigger than Nick in alot of photos.

Gsp gassed against bisping at mw. It's because his frame isn't built for it. Just like Conor isn't built for ww. Nate is a natural ww though. Nate just likes fighting midgets at lw.

Hily shit you're a shitposting neophyte.

Back