People sleeping on how good Conor looks at 155

And who has Khabib lost to?

Colin lost, arguably twice to a stoned gatekeeper and also some unknown Irish cab drivers. I’ve seen his inner bitch several times, I’ve seen that helpless look in his eye as he taps and looks to the ref for salvation. I’ve never seen Khabib break, so ya I’ll go with him.
Lol @ “Colin”. Are you 12? Khabib got broken by Tiramasu. Bailed on tony twice. Conor has never bailed on a fight. Fought Chad on short notice with a significant knee injury. A lot of other guys would have bailed and just waited for Aldo to get healthy.

Preparing to enter this thread...............
Dv3Qgre.gif

I'm sorry to see that the toxicity in MMA discussion hasn't ceased to this day.
If we wanna be honest, Conor McGregor is still a wizard of a fighter, no matter what you think of his insufferable attitude.

I don't like the polarization in particular of McGregor discussions, there's an implied "both sides"-- haters and nuthuggers, and agreement in one area is supposed to spill over into our liking or hating him as a person, and criticizing someone ostensibly on your "side" leads to further bickering.

Lol @ “Colin”. Are you 12? Khabib got broken by Tiramasu. Bailed on tony twice. Conor has never bailed on a fight. Fought Chad on short notice with a significant knee injury. A lot of other guys would have bailed and just waited for Aldo to get healthy.
Just wanted to see if that would get a rise out of you, too easy lol.

Anyway, you can talk around it all you want, but McGregor is gonna get bulldozed next month, and I believe that somewhere deep inside your delusion, you feel it too.

Conor always looks good for the first 7 minutes, after that? Meh

Sorry but conor gets no praise. Diaz had the real short camp. Both fighters had the same amount of time to prepare for each others opponent. Conor had a full camp to get in shape and fine tune his techniques.

Conor was trying to knock Nate out like he was nothing.. plus Conor was jumping up in weight without even giving himself time... The only reason Conor lost to Nate AND it was close in the second fight is because Conor was going for the knockout.. plus Nate FORCED Conor to go up to 170.. NO OTHER FIGHTER would have even attempted what Conor did. Look what happened to Nate when HE went up in weight.. he got destroyed. Why do Conor haters ignore ALL these things?

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.

when conor on his back getting mauls he wished he stayed retired.

chad with a normal camp spanks conor with easy.

Y'all always talk about cabo Nate as if the Diaz brothers don't compete in ENDURANCE races in their off time. I mean it's not like these guys sit on the couch and train once per week.
Also let's not forget full camp nate lost in the rematch and Mendes was talking about being in full camp 30 days out from getting his a** whipped, then all of the sudden he was coming off the couch.

but the point is nate wasn't in camp and nate himself said he was on vacation when ufc called him.

Yea...that's the typical response after I shut your fookin mouth. You are nothing.

You aren't Conor.

Go look in a mirror and say three times, "I am not and never will be Conor Anthony McGregor."

Repeat until you believe it.

"people sleeping on conor"

Do you live under a rock or just making egregious use of that expression?

You aren't Conor.

Go look in a mirror and say three times, "I am not and never will be Conor Anthony McGregor."

Repeat until you believe it.

I'm looking forward to the trilogy at lw between Conor and Nate. Nate gets his head taken off his skinny neck at 155. If your bum ass is still around we shall do an account bet. It's not much, but at least I will get a piece of you.

but the point is nate wasn't in camp and nate himself said he was on vacation when ufc called him.

Nate is the type of guy that probably gets up with Nick at 6am and then runs ten miles on the beach every morning he is in cabo. Do you even know who the Diaz bros are?

Nate is the type of guy that probably gets up with Nick at 6am and then runs ten miles on the beach every morning he is in cabo. Do you even know who the Diaz bros are?

there being in shape and being ready to fight.

I live 30 mins from the diza brothers so know what they do

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.
Conor rose to his feet because chad had no camp and was gassed. . Went for a weak guillotine when he could have easily rode out yop position for the rest of the round. He has 1 fight at 155 againt a brawler.. Who was a sweet matchup for a guy w great counters and a huge reach advantage.. So he looked awesome @ 155...in 1 fight....which is as small of a sample as u can get.

I'm looking forward to the trilogy at lw between Conor and Nate. Nate gets his head taken off his skinny neck at 155. If your bum ass is still around we shall do an account bet. It's not much, but at least I will get a piece of you.

First off I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Second, I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your two week old account, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. You've been banned and returned many times. A throwaway. Straight garbage.

Good day, sir.

First off I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Second, I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your two week old account, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. You've been banned and returned many times. A throwaway. Straight garbage.

Good day, sir.

Scared of what Conor will do to Diaz at lightweight. You're not as dumb as I thought.

Yea lol... it's imossible derrrr.

You want Nate to have been the same size as Conor so badly. 155 is a tough cut for Nate. He has walked in the cage at lw after weighins at 185. So why do you think 195 would be far fetched at ww.

First you argue cabo Nate drinking and eating burritos beat Conor, and then argue at the same time Nate was lean and light.... just barely over 170 on fight night in a ww fight. Yea right. Him and Nick are the same size. Nate looks bigger than Nick in alot of photos.

Gsp gassed against bisping at mw. It's because his frame isn't built for it. Just like Conor isn't built for ww. Nate is a natural ww though. Nate just likes fighting midgets at lw.

What is this idiot babbling about haha

What is this idiot babbling about haha

Original. You're like that pussy kid at recess who wouldn't dare battle someone on their own but as soon as you see two or 3 kids bullying another you're right in there.

Gtfo chump..i would squash you mentally and physically. Guaranteed.

Back