People sleeping on how good Conor looks at 155

Original. You're like that pussy kid at recess who wouldn't dare battle someone on their own but as soon as you see two or 3 kids bullying another you're right in there.

Gtfo chump..i would squash you mentally and physically. Guaranteed.

What are you babbling about now?Recess?I knew you were a little kid.

Conor was trying to knock Nate out like he was nothing.. plus Conor was jumping up in weight without even giving himself time... The only reason Conor lost to Nate AND it was close in the second fight is because Conor was going for the knockout.. plus Nate FORCED Conor to go up to 170.. NO OTHER FIGHTER would have even attempted what Conor did. Look what happened to Nate when HE went up in weight.. he got destroyed. Why do Conor haters ignore ALL these things?
Lol. You do realize they're both lightweight fighters, thus they both went up in weight. Nate couldn't make 155 cause he was fat in Mexico and Not in camp. Trying to knock someone's head off is not an excuse for losing.

Original. You're like that pussy kid at recess who wouldn't dare battle someone on their own but as soon as you see two or 3 kids bullying another you're right in there.

Gtfo chump..i would squash you mentally and physically. Guaranteed.

/r/iamabadass

Conor's been in 6 LW-WW fights in his career and he's KO/TKO'd 2 of those fighters. A 33% knockout rate.
Conor's been in 18 FW fights in his career and he's KO/TKO'd 16 of those fighters. A 88% knockout rate.

Statistically, and historically, Conor is worse at weights above 145.

What are you babbling about now?Recess?I knew you were a little kid.

No I babbled about squashing you mentally and physically. What...now you can't read? Stfu already. You are a snoozefest.

Ok mr. Good day sir. Get off my nuts already. You literally made no points relevant to mma. Tell mommy good night and go crawl in the basement with your Doritos and play videogames.

You're not in this for the long haul. Playing the short bus game.

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.
A. Conor and Nate fight in the same weight class
B. Floyd is not even close to the greatest boxer of all time
Not even close.
C. Chad and Nate fought Conor on short notice.
D. Conor still has a great chance to beat Khabib regardless.

How come people who don't like Conor instantly throw wild accusations of, often explicit, homosexual acts towards people who do like him?
It's really weirdly specific. I almost never see this sort of fruity aggression against fans of other fighters.

It's very suspect isn't it?

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.

It's hilarious how Conor haters remember that fight.

Conor had zero respect for anything Chad had to offer. He literally SPRINTED across the octagon at the opening bell to throw a ridiculous spin kick to the body followed by a flying knee attempt and Chad caught his leg and got him down.

Funny how these people don't mention Chads fingers raking Conor's eyes constantly and later trying to rip open the wound from when Chad elbowed him. So Chad landed what 4 maybe 5 elbows on top? Conor still got up and laughed it off. He had no respect for his stand-up or takedowns and didn't look worried for a minute when Chad was on top. He looked at Herb Dean twice after Chad laid on top of him without advancing position or throwing anything for about 20 or 30 seconds which Conor haters try to spin as "he constantly looked to Herb Dean for help" No, he looked to Herb twice when Chad wasn't doing anything.

Conor went into that fight with an injury and still beat Chad with hilarious ease.

Lol. You do realize they're both lightweight fighters, thus they both went up in weight. Nate couldn't make 155 cause he was fat in Mexico and Not in camp. Trying to knock someone's head off is not an excuse for losing.

Conor went from FW to lighweight and then up to an even higher weight... and did it in a super short time frame. And even took the fight with Nate with no prep. Nate didn't need prep because he was fighting more at his normal weight. Even in the second fight it was too fast to jump up so high in weight..

And you can call it an excuse or whatever.. but the reality is Nate was no competition for Conor IF he wasn't so obsessed with knocking Nate out.

Another false narrative Conor haters here love to spin is the whole Nate Diaz thing.

"LW gatekeeper Nate with a few days notice tapped Conor and should've beat him in the re-match"

It's just completely dishonest and trying to twist things to suit a narrative.

Some fighters are just bad match-ups for others no matter where they're positioned overall. Nate is easily the worst match-up for Conor at LW and it's that simple. What does Conor do? knock people out. How many times has Nate been knocked out in his entire career? Once. By a headkick. What type of fighter usually beats Nate? WRESTLERS. Case fucking closed. Conor beat the piss out of him in the re-match anyway. He gassed at the end of the 2nd and got his wind back by the 4th to go on and win the fight. Look at Nate's face after the fight and look at Conor's. Thank you. Fuck you. Bye. (Oh and lets not forget that Conor was preparing to fight a COMPLETELY different style of fighter before Nate stepped in for RDA. It was a short-notice fight for Conor as well if you want to be fair and tell the whole fucking story for a change)

Another false narrative Conor haters here love to spin is the whole Nate Diaz thing.

"LW gatekeeper Nate with a few days notice tapped Conor and should've beat him in the re-match"

It's just completely dishonest and trying to twist things to suit a narrative.

Some fighters are just bad match-ups for others no matter where they're positioned overall. Nate is easily the worst match-up for Conor at LW and it's that simple. What does Conor do? knock people out. How many times has Nate been knocked out in his entire career? Once. By a headkick. What type of fighter usually beats Nate? WRESTLERS. Case fucking closed. Conor beat the piss out of him in the re-match anyway. He gassed at the end of the 2nd and got his wind back by the 4th to go on and win the fight. Look at Nate's face after the fight and look at Conor's. Thank you. Fuck you. Bye. (Oh and lets not forget that Conor was preparing to fight a COMPLETELY different style of fighter before Nate stepped in for RDA. It was a short-notice fight for Conor as well if you want to be fair and tell the whole fucking story for a change)

LOL thank you, perfect post.

I said that already, enjoying his fights is one thing, nothing wrong with it. But what would motivate someone to defend him, make excuses or argue on his behalf when people point out what a douche or hype job he is? I mean, if you guys are into buggery that’s your choice, but why you all in denial about it playing it off as if you’re just into his mma skills?
You're such a flirt. I bet the boys at the steel mill can't get enough of you.

Kinda hard to judge by just one fight in the division.

Yes that fight was flawless. But guys like Khabib and tony ferguson are far more proven in LW.

Imagine if we judged aldo only by the conor fight. Or cain only by the first fight against junior..

My point? Dont judge a fighter by one fight alone.
he's fought before outside the ufc at 55, and won a world title.

They were all ranked top 10 during the fight. You can stop spouting bullshit.
10154396.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

images

10203745.jpg
I have to concede your correct, well done.

He already has a lose at 155 and will again.

Back