People sleeping on how good Conor looks at 155

Can I just point out that by saying he's only had one fight in the ufc at LW, it also discredits the whole 26-0 thing for Khabib...
Just saying.

How so? Khabib has had ten (eight) LW UFC fights (though 2 at catchweights) and Conor has only had one. He's done amazing in the weight below, but one fight does not make him an unstoppable force.

What do you reckon Nate walks around at? He looks pretty big out of camp.

(Nate on Right)

1049.jpg

How come people who don't like Conor instantly throw wild accusations of, often explicit, homosexual acts towards people who do like him?
It's really weirdly specific. I almost never see this sort of fruity aggression against fans of other fighters.
Its gen x bro, they don't know how to socialize respectfully or how to disagree without throwing a tantrum.

He looks like a noob at 155, ie, hes only fought there once (except outside the ufc, where he was getting subbed by other noobs)
The two times that Conor looked the best, after developing in to a complete martial artist, were both at 55, in Buchinger and Eddie. It's disingenuous to compare white belt Conor getting subbed by Artemij to the brown belt Conor annihilating UFC champ Eddie.

What do you reckon Nate walks around at? He looks pretty big out of camp.

(Nate on Right)

1049.jpg

I know who Nate is, you don't have to let me know.

Out of camp means nothing.

This was for the rematch, so I'd assume he weighed similar to this weight for the first fight.

“Tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts,” Diaz told MMA Fighting. “I left my room to that fight at 176 [pounds], so when I fought I was probably 173. Quit telling people I was a monster to make him look good. I’ve been a lightweight my whole career.”

How so? Khabib has had ten (eight) LW UFC fights (though 2 at catchweights) and Conor has only had one. He's done amazing in the weight below, but one fight does not make him an unstoppable force.
Oh god... Calm down captain defensive, I never said that and it wasn't even the point I was making lol.

The thread pointed out that Conor had one LW fight.
People corrected that saying he has had more than one.
The narrative switched up slightly and went to one ufc LW fight.

I highlighted that if you're gonna keep it at ufc then that takes away Khabibs 26-0 due to 16 being in diff organisations.

But, to touch on your point...
Both have had 10 ufc fights, McGregors have been across three weights against much tougher competition.
Khabib has had much easier competition, stayed in one weight class, pulled out from injury twice and missed weight - thrice?
I know which resume I prefer

Khabib has only beaten one top 10 fighter Ed Barboza (rank 4th at the time) which went 5 rounds to decision. Conor ko'd the reigning champions in the first and second rounds in two weight classes. What does that tell you ?

mate you're delusional if you think conor was laughing the whole time he was eating hellbows from mendes. He did a laugh thing at the end of the round cause he was out of trouble. Also, no way in hell was nate 195lbs hahahahahaahahahaha

We get the same bullshit every time Conor fights. Conor has this tendency to make people completely forget how good he is so when he goes out there and does what he does it leaves people in shock. I feel Conor is going to shock the world against Khabib.
It will be a shock to Sherbros but not to any knowledgeable MMA fans.

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.
He loss to mate Diaz after a full camp of training. Diaz wasn't training and whooped Connors ass easily. Diaz shouldve won the second fight but they handed it to Connor even though he ran like a bitch during the fight. He ran his mouth to Floyd and looked like shit against him. Chad Mendes also handed him his ass for alot of the fight and was fighting on a 2 week notice...full camp Mendes wouldn't have fired out as easily. Now he did good against Eddie but Eddie also got too emotional. But that's literally his only fight in his true division that he did anything good in and he was fighting smaller people at fw to make himself look good. Khabib smashes Connor all day bro

Yes that fight was flawless. But guys like Khabib and tony ferguson are far more proven in LW.

And Eddie is the most accomplished LW of all time, but Conor still made him look silly.

Haters are desperately looking for reasons to believe Conor will be defeated for the first time in his UFC career at 155.
Their 'evidence' of his inevitable loss to Khabib is

A. A loss on short notice to 195lb Nate
B. A loss to the greatest boxer in history on his professional boxing debut

Some will even include..
C. Being taken down by Chad Mendes, all the time laughing at him before rising to his feet and knocking his ass out.

Lost in all this is just how sensational he looked at his true weight against Eddie Alvarez.
They are in for one hell of a rude awakening.
Yo dawg.
Just wanted to point out your A bullet point is dumb af.
Conor was training for the RDA fight, he was in way better shape than Nate who was in Cabo drinking and fucking.

We get the same bullshit every time Conor fights. Conor has this tendency to make people completely forget how good he is so when he goes out there and does what he does it leaves people in shock. I feel Conor is going to shock the world against Khabib.
FUCK OFF With this shit. Conor has been the favourite in every single fight he has had except the Aldo fight which the odds went back and forth. Stop pretending like Conor is done underdog always proving the world wrong.

This is the first fight of Conors career where is is actually an underdog. Look it up

I agree.

Conor was a zombie at 145, and too heavy at 170 and they both impacted his cardio and speed greatly.

155 is his optimal weight class, he will look phenomenal against khabib.

He might still lose, but it will be because Khabib is just too damn good on the ground, not for any other reason.

No one is looking good in this fight and losing. This fight, no matter who wins the loser will look like shit. Either Conor Aldos Khabib early, or Khabib rapes Conor. This fight will not be a back and forth war

I know who Nate is, you don't have to let me know.

Out of camp means nothing.

This was for the rematch, so I'd assume he weighed similar to this weight for the first fight.

“Tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts,” Diaz told MMA Fighting. “I left my room to that fight at 176 [pounds], so when I fought I was probably 173. Quit telling people I was a monster to make him look good. I’ve been a lightweight my whole career.”
So...... TS was off on Nate's weight by 22 Lbs?

Back