People in the know re: BJJ honest question (Jacare, Roger, Maia)

i shall try to absorb all "these information". you did not say that blackhouse was a management team first and foremost. you outright denied the issue that it was a gym and that is what the video proved.("Also black house isn't a gym, it's a management. So he must be at one of nogs gyms")

Moreover i said that blackhouse is a gym. i did not say that they all train together all of the time. you assumed that because you are a complete idiot/troll

"These" was inadvertently written due to my phones autocorrect so calm down rocky. Also your not one to correct grammar when you don't even capitalize sentences.

When I said first and foremost I was referring to BH not what I wrote. They are a management, I think we have established this. Whether or not a gym name has BH in their title doesn't mean otherwise. The gym was opened after BH was established by soares. You qouted me but for no reason since my statement about nogs gym is correct.
BH is not a single gym it's an association of various fighters from various gyms and teams. It's not a hard concept and quite frankly I assumed most sherdoggers knew this. Iv read many a thread where people are posting the best gyms and its universally acknowledge that BH isn't counted since its not a formal gym.

Btw, just because someone disagrees with you over a small point such as this one doesnt make them a troll. I could say the same of you conversely but I'm not dumb enough to actually think that. If I were to say that Anderson is the worst fighter in MMA, then yes I would be a troll. Idk if you know this so I'm just giving you a helpful piece of sherdog advice.

"These" was inadvertently written due to my phones autocorrect so calm down rocky. Also your not one to correct grammar when you don't even capitalize sentences.

When I said first and foremost I was referring to BH not what I wrote. They are a management, I think we have established this. Whether or not a gym name has BH in their title doesn't mean otherwise. The gym was opened after BH was established by soares. You qouted me but for no reason since my statement about nogs gym is correct.
BH is not a single gym it's an association of various fighters from various gyms and teams. It's not a hard concept and quite frankly I assumed most sherdoggers knew this.
read many a thread where people are posting the best gyms and its universally acknowledge that BH isn't counted since its not a formal gym.

Btw, just because someone disagrees with you over a small point such as this one doesnt make them a troll. I could say the same of you conversely but I'm not dumb enough to actually think that. If I were to say that Anderson is the worst fighter in MMA, then yes I would be a troll. Idk if you know this so I'm just giving you a helpful piece of sherdog advice.

"you're"

By saying something is not a gym you are concluding that it is not a gym and accepting that you were wrong initially. I thank you for that.

I never said that your statement about nogs gym was incorrect, i quoted you because you said blackhouse wasnt a gym when it is.

That is all sir trollalot

Roger is unfortunately too slow. His size could have been an advantage if he were more dynamics but it is the opposite, he is in slow motion when standing (relatively to the faster fighters).

"you're"

By saying something is not a gym you are concluding that it is not a gym and accepting that you were wrong initially. I thank you for that.

I never said that your statement about nogs gym was incorrect, i quoted you because you said blackhouse wasnt a gym when it is.

That is all sir trollalot

Your response made very little sense and we have concluded that BH is not a gym. I thank you for that. At least this lesson is over and I don't have to worry about reading your responses anymore.

That is all Lord Pretzel.

Your response made very little sense and we have concluded that BH is not a gym. I thank you for that. At least this lesson is over and I don't have to worry about reading your responses anymore.

That is all Lord Pretzel.

we established that blackhouse was a gym you moron. love that you worried about reading my reply. my reply to calling you out like the moron you are

trolling-2.jpg

Roger has the best pure BJJ out of all three.

Jacare has the best TAKEDOWNS that actually allow him to put his elite BJJ to use. This aspect in addition to his solid striking makes him the most well-rounded Mixed Martial Artist of the three IMO

Maia is obviously the most seasoned/experienced of the three

But with all three, their BJJ skills will probably deteriorate as they commit more to MMA. That has already happened with Jacare and Maia. Jacare has recently announced retirement from BJJ competition after losing badly in his most recent BJJ match. I am not sure how serious Roger is about his MMA career, but I'd think he's the most likely of the three to go back to being a full-time BJJ practitioner

Excellent breakdown.

we established that blackhouse was a gym you moron. love that you worried about reading my reply. my reply to calling you out like the moron you are

trolling-2.jpg

This lesson is over son, stop replying to me.

My thanks all!

Something tells me Jacare has a bright future while Roger is going to look bad, bad, bad once he encounters someone who can cancel out his BJJ and has superior striking.

lol you should watch the King Mo fight, Nostradamus

edit: been said 30x before apparently

Roger has the best pure BJJ out of all three.

Jacare has the best TAKEDOWNS that actually allow him to put his elite BJJ to use. This aspect in addition to his solid striking makes him the most well-rounded Mixed Martial Artist of the three IMO

Maia is obviously the most seasoned/experienced of the three

But with all three, their BJJ skills will probably deteriorate as they commit more to MMA. That has already happened with Jacare and Maia. Jacare has recently announced retirement from BJJ competition after losing badly in his most recent BJJ match. I am not sure how serious Roger is about his MMA career, but I'd think he's the most likely of the three to go back to being a full-time BJJ practitioner

This is the answer. Well put. Roger and Maia have both met decent wrestlers and struggled. Jacare has very explosive takedowns and punches hard. Kudos for him to committing to being a good striker despite his shaky chin

When it comes to just BJJ, Roger is the best, followed by Jacare.

When it comes to MMA, Maia and Jacare are much better than Roger.

Overall fighters, I think Jacare is the best. He has good striking and power, although he's hardly a knockout artist, Brunson KO or not.

Roger's BJJ isn't as good as it used to be either.

that is marcus buchecha, current wold black belt absolute champ, early 20s who had jsut beat the only animal on this planet that was seen as a challenge for roger, Rodolfo Viera... Roger got rusty on the gi, no shit, he hasnt compited in like 3 years or so...

on topic, in grappling terms, its Roger, Jacare and Maia, gi and no gi, in terms of accomplishments, Roger has accomplished vastly more than jacare and maia, together, although jacare compited for a very short period of time, still Roger broke jacares arm (match shouldve been stopped) and choke him out in adcc... Roger is no doubt about, the most accomplished bjj practitioner of all times.

Im MMA, I think its exactly the oppositive (for now) jacare, maia, Roger.... Jacare is basically a stronger more athletic and as technical maia... I do think Roger will improve and will surpass maia, but I think jacare will be the one having a better career...

that is marcus buchecha, current wold black belt absolute champ, early 20s who had jsut beat the only animal on this planet that was seen as a challenge for roger, Rodolfo Viera... Roger got rusty on the gi, no shit, he hasnt compited in like 3 years or so...

Why are you telling me this like I'm not aware? Roger's BJJ isn't as good as it used to be, you telling me shit I already know about Buchecha doesn't change that.

Why are you telling me this like I'm not aware? Roger's BJJ isn't as good as it used to be, you telling me shit I already know about Buchecha doesn't change that.

didnt see you were the one posting, sorry about that...

People forget that before Anderson fucked Maia up... Maia was so dominant!

Anderson is why Maia went K-1 style for a couple fights then realized what made him successful in the 1st place and look how he's doing at 170.

People forget that before Anderson fucked Maia up... Maia was so dominant!

Anderson is why Maia went K-1 style for a couple fights then realized what made him successful in the 1st place and look how he's doing at 170.

wut? this is in bjj terms, AS did not want anything to do with maias ground game...

Back