• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s with all the men and their hair insecurities these days?

Yes my hair is receding but I give zero fucks because less hair means no maintenance. I shave my hair off to number one buzzcut every month, who gives a shit?

These days? Lol

Hair insecurity has been a thing since dawn of man. Even the great Julius caesar that ruled the roman empire was terrified of his hair loss

He used to wear that laurel wreath crown(a crown made of leaves) so he would feel less like a baldy lol

Being single in their early 30s.

I've got a couple of single friends I know that age and they're freaking out they're missing their healthy window to have a baby and plan to get engaged and get pregnant within 18 months with the next half decent guy that comes along.

I think this is a very apt comparison. And the eternal question: how many decent guys they looked over, though? :) Most had time to do something.

Since 35 (after my divorce), I side-stepped some hot messes. The test of time usually reveals something about their nature. We were friends, nothing more - and sometimes this was the very trigger. They weren't even promiscuous. On the contrary.

If I sometimes start to feel a slight itch to have children, I can only imagine how their biological clocks must be screaming.

Unless I find that unicorn...I'd rather be single as a man, and it's waaaay better than single as a woman. I want what I saw in my parents' marriage, and my grandparents'. That, or no thanx Jeff.

For some women, I'm really sorry. They do deserve better. Regardless of what the guys that can't get past the "red pill rage" say...there are good women out there, and all kind of reasons while some are still single (and even virgins). Some red pillers / MGTOWs are whinier than some women I know, regardless of the BS machismo they put on display. Over-consumption of any kind of good pill is toxic.

Last edited:
Seems like I heard that more when I lived in the US… I live in Korea now, and it’s common for me to hear women in their mid to late 30’s saying they have no plans to get married… reflected by the fact Korea has the one of the lowest birth rates in world.

Until the biological clock says otherwise. Then all empowerment goes out on the window and antidepressants appear in their bathrooms' cabinets.

Find me someone with a hair transplant that doesn't still look balding/thinning

Also baldness is always one of the things I still can't comprehend how it's not solved. Billions upon billions of dollars to be made on some mRNA treatment or something and nothing
upload_2021-6-18_8-56-51.jpeg

These days? Lol

Hair insecurity has been a thing since dawn of man. Even the great Julius caesar that ruled the roman empire was terrified of his hair loss

He used to wear that laurel wreath crown(a crown made of leaves) so he would feel less like a baldy lol

And you don't wanna know what they smeared on their heads to cure baldness, LOL. :)

I started going bald at 19. I'm glad I shaved it all off. Life's too short to worry about the little stuff. I'm going in for penis enlargement surgery next week and will be out of commission for 6 months. I'm sure it will be worth it

Is this real life?
lol
<WhatIsThis>

He will be cutting height soon!

5feet3

I say let the man be.

If becoming whole again, LOL, makes him a better fighter...put 5000 grafts on that noggin and put him back in the octagon with Izzy! :D

I started going bald at 19. I'm glad I shaved it all off. Life's too short to worry about the little stuff. I'm going in for penis enlargement surgery next week and will be out of commission for 6 months. I'm sure it will be worth it

You'll have no used for it as a bald man, LMAO. (Sorry - I just had to :D. Plenty look alright bald. 1-2 per million, in my estimation, even better without hair :D than with it.)

I say let the man be.

If becoming whole again, LOL, makes him a better fighter...put 5000 grafts on that noggin and put him back in the octagon with Izzy! :D
Grow all the fucking hair in the world, it wouldnt stop him from being raped again.
That was one of the worst beat downs in the histroy of champship fights.
Then he goes gets his hair fixed?
<bball1>

Grow all the fucking hair in the world, it wouldnt stop him from being raped again.
That was one of the worst beat downs in the histroy of champship fights.
Then he goes gets his hair fixed?
<bball1>

If he only thought to invoke that as an excuse, instead of drinking...or if he only told us this is why he started to drink to begin with...:D

Who knows, some he might get some epic afro, blind Izzy with it...

Costa with hair, just look at how much swag it can bring:

Izzy scurred.

Alright, I'm starting to laugh at a fellow sufferer. I'll shut up :D.

Good. Baldness is ugly. Why let a good face go to waste with clown hair?
baldness looks cool as hell as long as you have the skin color and head shape for it. If you have an awkward looking head and/or pasty pale skin it looks bad. That’s why most black guys look good bald, it’s all about skin complexion and how it blends with the rest of your face.

Dude should get over it and accept the baldness. Thats a better look than running around with that shit on your head imo.

And these two guys are the ones doing the surgery? They did a horrible job on themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back