• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! That’s one I hear a lot. Good call (though I’d take wrinkles any day)

As a man, yeah. Makes you look "rough" in a good kinda way, if you're masculine otherwise.

OTOH, at almost 40 I still have nothing but fine lines and, honestly, after working for years in the sun w/o any protection (had a side-business), it feels good.

Untitled-1092e6e60972ec793.png

wtf lol

I thought you weren’t supposed to have this done until your hair loss was a good bit worse

I especially wouldnt do that if he still cycles hardcore anabolika which he certainly does. At least wait until retirement so he can go down to smaller dosage of synthetic testosterone and then do the surgery.

Random thought… what’s the female equivalent to a man losing his hair? Meaning an uncontrollable result of aging that causes depression in females when the onset begins?

Being single in their early 30s.

I've got a couple of single friends I know that age and they're freaking out they're missing their healthy window to have a baby and plan to get engaged and get pregnant within 18 months with the next half decent guy that comes along.

As a man, yeah. Makes you look "rough" in a good kinda way, if you're masculine otherwise.

OTOH, at almost 40 I still have nothing but fine lines and, honestly, after working for years in the sun w/o any protection (had a side-business), it feels good.
Make sure you get your annual check ups. Had a couple friends get skin cancer, but was caught in the early stages. I’m in my late 40’s and I probably should have a lot more wrinkles than I do… spent about a decade surfing hours a day…thinking spf2 was overkill. Looking back, that song from the late 90’s by Baz Luhrmann about wearing sunscreen was some pretty good advice.

I've got a couple of single friends I know that age and they're freaking out they're missing their healthy window to have a baby and plan to get engaged and get pregnant within 18 months with the next half decent guy that comes along.
Seems like I heard that more when I lived in the US… I live in Korea now, and it’s common for me to hear women in their mid to late 30’s saying they have no plans to get married… reflected by the fact Korea has the one of the lowest birth rates in world.

That's frankly hilarious to see grown up men losing their mind over an insignificant vanity issue.

Stop being a pussy, no one cares about your hair or lack of. Man up, shave you fucking head, grow a beard if you can or want. You only look bad because everyone can see your insecurity.
You don't need fucking surgery for a stupid hairline, are you a disney princess or what? Most guys would be better off with hair transplant on their chest so they stop looking like a teenage pop star.

Why would you photograph this process lol

Getting it for free.

Not that its much experience, probably around 10K USD in Brazil. At least if done properly it works, rather than trying stupid shit or taking fina which is awful.

Hahahaha so fuckin true

Im an early 30's single man and holy shit you're right. Most girl I meet fit that description so well. They want a baby in the next two years and just wont date you if you dont want kids. Which doesnt happen with girls in their early to mid 20's.

I started balding in my mid 20's. Shaved it all off and never looked back.

The weirdest people to me are the ones who try to hang on, or do shit like this.. remember when dudes used to have the "horseshoe" haircuts?

I'm apparently less insecure than professional fighters.
How hair transplant is a problem now? Most guys look ugly with bald head and there is nothing wrong with taking care of it. Next you will blame people for taking shower and say they are insecure with their smell

Costa has a sherdog account, confirmed.

Find me someone with a hair transplant that doesn't still look balding/thinning

Also baldness is always one of the things I still can't comprehend how it's not solved. Billions upon billions of dollars to be made on some mRNA treatment or something and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back