Paul Ryan 2024?

Young only 54 in 2024. Anti-Trump literally quit because Trump showed up so he attracts moderates. Fiscal conservative so he attracts actual conservatives.

Paul ryan has the personality of a goldfish. He's also a scumbag.

Odds Shark
Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 U.S. Presidential Election?
Odds To Win 2024 U.S. Presidential Election
Candidate Odds
Kamala Harris +500
Mike Pence +800
Nikki Haley +800
Andrew Yang +1200
Joe Biden +1200
Pete Buttigieg +1400
Michelle Obama +1600
Bernie Sanders +2000
Beto O’Rourke +2000
Stacey Abrams +2000
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez +2500
Andrew Cuomo +2500
Donald Trump Sr. +2500
Tim Scott +2500
Elizabeth Warren +2800
John Kasich +3300
Mark Cuban +3300
Ted Cruz +3300
Michael Bloomberg +3500
Amy Klobuchar +4000
Cory Booker +4000
Donald Trump Jr. +4000
Gretchen Whitmer +4000
Josh Hawley +4000
Dan Crenshaw +5000

Ben Sasse anyone?

I was going to include him on my list but I don’t know if he has presidential ambitions.
Some folks just get to Senate and make a career out of it. You could speculate on Mike Lee too.

These pics alone disqualify him for life
o-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-facebook.jpg

97214dcde5465d5180e2ff718c8b30060e-1----.w710.jpg

twice as much weight as obama.

he says a lot of good thing, but he's a weak personality.

How good are his put downs? How well does he own the libs?

These are the important questions to Republican voters.

Ryan is hated nationally. Like Ted Cruz. He stands no chance. Plus it’s nice not having him around. He’s also fucking horrible and one of the reasons America is in this mess
Cruz will run again. Gaetz, Rubio, Sasse, Cotton and Cruz are probably your big 5. None really inspire much at all.

Fiscal conservative? The debt increased by over 300 billion dollars with him as House Speaker. This was while the republicans held the House, Senate and Presidency. This notion that the GOP are fiscal conservative doesn't seem to hold up. Trump isn't on this graph yet but we all know how the deficit has exploded under his watch.

50449f8369bedd020c000009

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-increased-the-debt-2012-9?r=US&IR=T

Also Biden schooled him back in 2012, man he came prepared here it's very impressive to watch. Although that Biden is long gone:

Our President is so cool. Much cooler than that has been loser Donald Trump.

Just to name a few that a probable to do 2024:
Nikki Haley (Former SC Governor)
Rick Scott (FL Senator)
Ron DeSantis (FL Governor)
Marco Rubio (FL Senator)
Ted Cruz (TX Senator)
Matt Gaetz (FL Congressman)- he hedged his bet on Trump winning re-election I think or at least catering to that audience. I don’t think Trumps loss will stop him from considering a run to get more name recognition
Rand Paul (KY Senator)- likely will follow in his fathers footsteps and run every time
Brian Sandoval (former NV Governor)- probably unlikely but I think he’d be a good dark horse candidate
Mike DeWine (OH Governor and former Senator)- he would be term limited out of his Governor seat by 2026 so he might consider a higher office for 2024
Mitt Romney (UT Senator)- if Trump were to really run in 2024, I think he definitely would also run to oppose him

There’s other possible people to list but just from those names, you can see there’s a lot more people looking to run that Ryan would have to somehow beat. I don’t think he has the ability to really do it but who knows.

Imagine liking Matt Gaetz.

Ted Cruz is pushing hard for 2024. He’s been doing everything possible to get air time. Trying to come off Trump like. I’d feel sorry for his wife but she stayed by his side after 2016, so it’s on her now.

FUCK NO.

He's one of the worst of the swamp.

He's the kind of candidate that would suffer for being too moderate in the primary and for being too far right in the general. No matter where you stand you just don't trust him.

At the same time... he's tall, moderately handsome, has been speaker of the house, and a VP candidate so he's got some solid optics going in.

Back