Paul Ryan 2024?

The GOP base will never support Ryan. They hate him, and see him as a stereotypical swap creature beholden to the Deep State.
The GOP is now the party of Trumpismo, so Ryan has no chance.
Guess I'm not a GOP guy then

Fiscal conservative? The debt increased by over 300 billion dollars with him as House Speaker. This was while the republicans held the House, Senate and Presidency. This notion that the GOP are fiscal conservative doesn't seem to hold up. Trump isn't on this graph yet but we all know how the deficit has exploded under his watch.

50449f8369bedd020c000009

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-increased-the-debt-2012-9?r=US&IR=T

Also Biden schooled him back in 2012, man he came prepared here it's very impressive to watch. Although that Biden is long gone:

Last edited:
You sound like a child.

Are you drunk again? Posting wasted? You sure sound like you are.

And what about what I said was controversial? Nothing. Cruz and Ryan are both hated. Ryan was the guy who tried to convince your grandparents they’d be better off on medical vouchers and to shop them around. He’s hated.

Just to name a few that a probable to do 2024:
Nikki Haley (Former SC Governor)
Rick Scott (FL Senator)
Ron DeSantis (FL Governor)
Marco Rubio (FL Senator)
Ted Cruz (TX Senator)
Matt Gaetz (FL Congressman)- he hedged his bet on Trump winning re-election I think or at least catering to that audience. I don’t think Trumps loss will stop him from considering a run to get more name recognition
Rand Paul (KY Senator)- likely will follow in his fathers footsteps and run every time
Brian Sandoval (former NV Governor)- probably unlikely but I think he’d be a good dark horse candidate
Mike DeWine (OH Governor and former Senator)- he would be term limited out of his Governor seat by 2026 so he might consider a higher office for 2024
Mitt Romney (UT Senator)- if Trump were to really run in 2024, I think he definitely would also run to oppose him

There’s other possible people to list but just from those names, you can see there’s a lot more people looking to run that Ryan would have to somehow beat. I don’t think he has the ability to really do it but who knows.

Add Pompeo. He definitely wants it.

Although I don't think he has a chance.

The GOP will be Trump's party for a while and in 2024 the representative will have to be ok'd by the Donald to get any support. Things will need to change a lot for that to happen.
Lol no offense to Trump but him even being alive for that election cycle is not guaranteed

Lol, no. The "socially liberal, economically conservative" ideal that some dickbags cling to is a complete myth. Particularly the second half of that. That's why Tuck (the cuck) Carlson has risen to fame over the last few years. He's been one of the few 'intellectuals" who have been able to articulate a (completely disingenuous) critique of capitalism from the right over the last four years. Biden only won because Trump was massively unpopular. The future if American politics is left wing populism vs. right wing populism, and the first to realize that has a major advantage

He's one who I figured would be jumping in as soon as Trump is out. I also wouldn't be surprised to see him primary Ron Johnson in '22.

If he makes it to '24, I wouldn't be shocked to see Trump either attempt to grab the gop nomination again or run independent

Back