Paul Ryan 2024?

Too soon. They need a humbling loss in 2024 to bring them back to their roots

If you think Ryan is popular with anyone but Wall St. you're Sorley mistaken. dude wont get 2% in primary..Nicky Haley, Rick Scott and Josh Hawley are my predictions going into 2024.

These pics alone disqualify him for life
o-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-facebook.jpg

97214dcde5465d5180e2ff718c8b30060e-1----.w710.jpg
I’ve never seen that dude before, but I totally want to throw some uppercuts.

Arizonians don't count as people.

Paul can go fuck himself. He shelved numerous bills conservatives wanted pass. Spineless.

NVN0llW.jpg

If he wasn't a bitch that shelved the HPA while the house and senate were Republican I wouldn't have to pay a $200 tax and wait 6-9 months to take these home.

The GOP base will never support Ryan. They hate him, and see him as a stereotypical swap creature beholden to the Deep State.
The GOP is now the party of Trumpismo, so Ryan has no chance.
So this is really the problem Trump has created: someone like Ryan who could win over moderates and possible some GOP defectors but would never get the MAGA support to the extent that it’s needed to win in states like PA or MI.

So the GOP needs to figure out the best trade here. Trump will be ancient in 4 years and I am guessing people will be sick to death of him by then.

Last edited:
I suspect it'll be Rubio, Cruz, Hawley, Haley, Graham and a few unknowns outside of politics.

So this is really the problem Trump has created: someone like Ryan who could win over moderates and possible some GOP defectors would never get the MAGA support. So the GOP needs to figure out the best trade here. Trump will be ancient in 4 years and I am guessing people will be sick to death of him by then.
They will rally behind Don Jr. , Eric or Tucker Carlson. Not sure about Ivanka cause she is seen as a NYC Liberal. Tucker probably has the best chance of capturing the Trump demographic. The 2 adult Trump sons just seem dull and lack the dad's Charisma.

Conservatives would never vote for Ryan or Mittens at this point. That ship has sailed, they basically dropped out/switched parties. Stupid to suggest them as viable republican candidates. More likely to be (I) or (D) if they ran. By far.

paul-ryan-baggy-suits-wilkinson-tease_nsnr6v

He has one god awful suit game which makes him elegible.

Sure.

A moderate like Romney likes him. Dems (when the cameras are off) like him.

Currently on the board of Fox, and is all about strengthening a relationship with Taiwan.

But, I still think Haley will be the nominee

Ryan is an asshole who outlaws unions. He busted the teachers union by outlawing it.

They will rally behind Don Jr. , Eric or Tucker Carlson. Not sure about Ivanka cause she is seen as a NYC Liberal. Tucker probably has the best chance of capturing the Trump demographic. The 2 adult Trump sons just seem dull and lack the dad's Charisma.
I suspect more likely that Matt Gaetz and Josh Hawley will try to pick up that baton.

Yall need to get behind the Libertarian movement.

Leave your neighbor the fuck alone.

Well, that is a great way to make sure you get nowhere close to the 70 million people who voted for Trump.

The dude was so popular that he quit Congress instead of being wiped up during the 2018 midterm.
He quit because he didn't want to work with Trump

Ryan is hated nationally. Like Ted Cruz. He stands no chance. Plus it’s nice not having him around. He’s also fucking horrible and one of the reasons America is in this mess

At least it'll be a better president nominee then Pence. I won't vote for either of them but if a Republican did win Ryan is one I would hate the least.

Back