Paul Felder Calls Out Conor for Irish-American vs. Dublin-Irish Beatdown

Conor vs. Paul

• Total voters
Lol at Felder talking down at fighters on rankings as if he didn't get a really lucky decision by a hair. I guess you think a unanimous decision over Chinless Vick and split-hair split over Barboza, after having lost to Mike fucking Perry, combined with the personality of an apricot entitles you to fight the most profiled UFC fighter whos a former title contender.
Dude moved up on short notice to fight Perry and went 2.5 rounds with a broken arm. You don't sound smart.

Dude is reaching, but I don't think it's fair to say he's fakin the funk with his nickname. Everywhere in Philly is harder than anywhere in Ireland, let's be honest.

Felder was crying after his questionable decision win over Barboza.

He wouldn’t be able to handle fighting in such a high profile main event.

I wanna see that 23andme.

Dude is reaching, but I don't think it's fair to say he's fakin the funk with his nickname. Everywhere in Philly is harder than anywhere in Ireland, let's be honest.

How does Philly tougher than Ireland make him an Irish Dragon though

They should have Marcus "The Irish Hand Grenade" Davis ref it while they're at it. What a pointless fucking fight tbh.

Felder was crying after his questionable decision win over Barboza.

He wouldn’t be able to handle fighting in such a high profile main event.

I wanna see that 23andme.

Paul Felder is so Irish that if you cut him he bleeds Proper 12.

How does Philly tougher than Ireland make him an Irish Dragon though

Imagine looking like him and living here

a3f169ba878c047a1050e0ccac1c1573.jpg

Every white guy gets the nickname "Irish". If he's actually of Irish decent, he should be allowed to keep it imo.

Good try but Felder would be like 15th on the list to fight Conor.

Conor McGregor has set the date for his UFC comeback ... and there's one guy who wants to welcome him back with an ol' fashioned Irish vs. Irish beatdown -- Paul Felder!!

TMZ Sports spoke with the Irish Dragon about The Notorious' return ... and he says it's good news -- most likely because he wants to beat the dude's face in -- but also because he's "holding up the whole division right now."

There have been names like Justin Gaethje and Dustin Poirier and Frankie Edgar being thrown around right now ... but Felder says he should be in that conversation too.

"I feel like a lot of guys out there aren’t mentioning my name right now, and if they are they’re ranked way below me," Felder tells TMZ Sports. "I’ve always done nothing but bring violence and bring excitement to the cage. He’s a striker, I’m a striker, you know what’s gonna happen if a guy like me and him [fight]!"

We asked Felder (the 6th ranked UFC lightweight) what his message to Conor would be ... and the dude made it clear he wants to find out who the best Irish fighter is!!

"If you want to fight someone that’s got that Irish blood in them too, who’s an American, why don’t you fight an Irish-American. Let’s get that Irish-American vs the real Irishman and see who’s tougher."

There's more ... "You can talk about me. You can call me a plastic patty cause I’m the Irish Dragon. You can do all that kind of crap. It’s not really gonna bother me."

"I’m a kid from South Philly who grew up in a neighborhood just as tough as wherever the hell you grew up in Dublin and I’m just gonna show the fans what a real martial artist looks like."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/27/paul-felder-conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-fighter-irish/

Hahaha! Can't blame Felder, but that ain't happening.

I stopped reading when Felder said Conor is "holding up the whole division right now". I like Felder. I like watching him fight, but he is just another fighter wanting to fight the cash cow.

Conor who is unranked and hasn't fought in a year is clearly not holding up the LW division. Seems as if others have moved along in the division less and except Conor.

Back