Paul Felder Calls Out Conor for Irish-American vs. Dublin-Irish Beatdown

Conor vs. Paul

• Total voters
How is Felder “Irish-American” lol are his parents actually Irish?

Wiki says his parents are Irish American. Another article says he has Irish ancestry but information about his parents was not available. Maybe it's like a black person who is born in America calling themselves an African American?

I am white, I was born in Johannesburg South Africa, but I came to the U.S. at an early age so I call myself "American". Isn't that weird.

why does this entitled little ginger think he deserves such a thing after getting a robbery decision over my mans barboza?

More like Irish vs fake Irish...

mcgregor is a Scottish clan

Scottish_clan_map.png

Clans%20of%20Ireland.jpg

Felder is just trying to hard in the wrong direction. Kinda reminds me of when Colby had the "will fight for food sign." Stop trying to appeal to logic and reason, and start talking that mother fucking SHIT! Conor would fight Mike Perry sooner than Felder. Felders gotta move the needle in a bad way, I dont think he can be a baby face right now. Bring up the rape allegations
"I dont want to fight conor, i'm just jealous of his rapes and I want one too"
The world would explode, he'd lose his bullshit espn career, and people for weeks would be talking about Felder and Conor's alleged whatever. But he'd get that 2 million dollar fight pay day and guys would be PUSHING HARD to fight him cus they "don't like bullies" or whatever nonsense they tell themselves. Gaychi would give him the fight hes after too.

Remember, Colby called an entire country FILTHY ANIMALS and now no one will pass on a fight with him. Just move the fucking needle

Felder would prison rape Conor.
Thats a strange opinion given there accomplishments, imo. Conor has had some of the most incredible performances that i can remember. while i respect paul, hes never seemed anywhere near, a world beater .

Bring on some Irish vs. Sort of Irish violence.

Dude is reaching, but I don't think it's fair to say he's fakin the funk with his nickname. Everywhere in Philly is harder than anywhere in Ireland, let's be honest.

All Philly neighborhood guys will fight (no hipsters dont count) but alottof em pick off more than they can chew for some stupid reason -like trying to beat up one of their own NBA stars:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/09/mike-scott-brawl-new-video-haymakers-eagles-fans/

More like Irish vs fake Irish...

mcgregor is a Scottish clan

Clans%20of%20Ireland.jpg

That map makes me thirsty

Pathetic how these people keep begging for their turn for red panties night.

<{clintugh}>

Lol at Felder talking down at fighters on rankings as if he didn't get a really lucky decision by a hair. I guess you think a unanimous decision over Chinless Vick and split-hair split over Barboza, after having lost to Mike fucking Perry, combined with the personality of an apricot entitles you to fight the most profiled UFC fighter whos a former title contender.

"The personality of an apricot" ROTMFFLMMFAO!!! Dude!!!

Back