Pat Militech says running ultra-marathons is probably tougher than fighting

Cardio sucks ass. I try to get 30-45 min 3-4 separate times a week for health...and it is a struggle every damn week. But I've lifted for 11 years and it is never that boring

Never banged an insane fitness chick. My last two GF's were 1 fat-ish with big tits and 2 healthy but not a fitness freak, just naturally good looking
It's a spectrum lol. "Fitness chick" is mainly just any chick who isn't skinny-fat and works out regularly. This is America bro.

True, the mental agony of running sucks. It is boring for me to just run a 5k, I can't imagine how much it would suck to run an ultra marathon.

When you have done 50 miles and then realize you have 50 more to go, I can't even begin to feel the mental anguish and physical pain these guys/girls go through.

i ran one marathon in my life and that's enough.. i raised some money for the american stroke association.. but training for it sucked.. when i finally ran my 26.2.. it was fucking raining pretty hard.. so there's was no one out there cheering people on.. every mile after the 20th felt like a mini marathon.. still finished that shit though..

If you think Vegans are pussies who lack protein you should check out this guy who only eats raw fruit/vegetables and runs 100 mile endurance races.

I use to get KO'd all the time, but now that I run marathons, I have an iron chin.

If you think Vegans are pussies who lack protein you should check out this guy who only eats raw fruit/vegetables and runs 100 mile endurance races.

Nobody in this thread asked about vegans.

I've always maintained that long distance running and mountaineering are the two toughest sports on the body (mentally and physically). But you don't have to have experience in either to be a very good fighter. Picking Nate, again.

I ran 7 miles once. Never again. Still training UFC though!

You can tough out a fight. But with running, If you're not that crazy about it, it will reveal your character the longer it goes, good/bad.

There are some things which are mentally tougher than fighting, even if they don't require you getting beat up.

Running that much is actually BAD for your heart, so I read anyway.

The most I've ever ran was a 10k it wasn't too bad as I was in pretty good shape. I was in the Army at the time and I''d run my 2 mile in about 12:30, but I can't even fathom what it would take to run 100 miles. Even being in the best shape of my life anything after 5 miles starts to really suck.

Running that much is actually BAD for your heart, so I read anyway.
there was a guy I learned about at college, he wrote a book about running...... and ran everyday.

know how he died? heart attack while running lol

Back