Pat Militech says running ultra-marathons is probably tougher than fighting

Yeah I know that kind of guys, all they do "is tougher than anything else dont even try to argue" and everytime they try something new its like that
Too self centered people

Running that much is actually BAD for your heart, so I read anyway.

You are right sir and not only the heart but the hips and all legs articulations can be damaged if the surface you run on is too "hard"

"I can't do it Kone! Get in here and fight my battles. He's too good!!!!!" - @MayhemMonkey919
can you not private message me please? I dont converse with trolls

also you keep acting like I wanted him to fight some battle, firstly I would need to be involved in a battle of some sort...... this clearly isnt a battle, as much as you like to think it is. its really not.

now calm down, theres no need to shoot anyone

can you not private message me please? I dont converse with trolls

also you keep acting like I wanted him to fight some battle, firstly I would need to be involved in a battle of some sort...... this clearly isnt a battle, as much as you like to think it is. its really not.

now calm down, theres no need to shoot anyone
I was just having fun.... You have anything against fun? :(

image.jpeg

A few of you need to chill tha fuck out.

A few of you need to chill tha fuck out.
well can you do your job and punish the troll instead of letting him attempt to bait me into an argument?

I dont doubt it. I did a half marathon and felt like a was about to die half way through.

I've only done 10 miles (military), and yeah I'd pretty much rather be anywhere else around the 7 mile mark.

giphy.gif

because that's what people start calling him as an offensive way to do it

and since he shouldn't be respected because he doesn't want to defend his title to pursue meaningless rematch, I say it
lol at shouldn't be respected for fighting the guy who just beat his ass. you guys are hilarious.

I've fought Mma and boxing. Dragging my ass off the couch to do my 3 miles of sprint intervals is way tougher than fighting a stranger in my underpants.

Pat knows.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/8...t-champ-mcgregor-would-end-up-in-the-hospital

Pat describes the Diaz brothers crazy endurance:

"Look, I’m training for a 100-mile run in two-mile altitude. The Diaz brothers do stuff like that on a regular basis," he said. "You cannot get them tired, you cannot hurt them. What can Conor McGregor do to Nate Diaz, that doing a 50-mile or 75-mile run can’t do to him?"

"There’s something different that happens mentally, and I’m learning that now, where training for a fight and getting in a cage is honestly, now when I look back on things, is kind of a joke. The mind games that you play with yourself when you go to war with yourself, when you’re running for 24 hours straight, and the demons that you deal with out on a country road in the middle of nowhere, while you’re running in 95-degree heat with 95 percent humidity and you’ve already been running for 60 miles and you know you’ve got 20, 30, 40 more to go – outsmarting another human being, intimidating them and beating their asses is really not that tough."

He also talks about how Conor would be hospitalized by the heavy welterweights of the division.
I call bullshit. Diaz brothers are not ever doing 75 or 100 mile runs, let alone on a "regular basis". Such a load of crap.

Do you even women bro? Of course they suck and fuck better. Goes for fitness chicks in general. Fat bitches are supposed to be hard workers but they're fat and can't get shit done.
Pics motherfucker, do you have them?? :)

I ran 7 miles once. Never again. Still training UFC though!
From my Marine Corps years and wrestling years I ran as much as 10 miles at one time and was finished. Running is actually enjoyable until you hit that wall and then it sucks on unspeakable levels. Music helps to motivate you but you can only go so long before you just start shutting down.

So Marathon runners are the true A Level athletes that sherdog has been talking about?

Instead of no Cardio NFL/NBA players?

I call bullshit. Diaz brothers are not ever doing 75 or 100 mile runs, let alone on a "regular basis". Such a load of crap.
Absolutely. I'm a runner. It definitely requires mental toughness, but more than that if it's something you enjoy it's not that hard.

They have run marathons and triathlons, but I haven't heard of them doing ultras, and certainly not 100 milers.

If you don't think running is fun, then you don't understand what it's like to run long distances because aside from a few people trying to check a bucket list box and run a marathon, people that run long distances tend to enjoy it.

Back