1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Oxford University Press bans use of pig, sausage or pork-related words

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by [email protected], Jan 15, 2015.

1. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

I'm British and haven't listened to more than a minute of Limbaugh in all my years on the internet.

The only thing Muslims need to know about pigs is that they are to stay away from them because they're offensive (what isn't?).

Once Muslims become the dominant force in a country, this is the kinds of things that happen - petty banning of stuff to do with pigs. Muslims are perpetually offended.

2. bad seed Banned Banned

[​IMG]
    The only living pig in Afghanistan is a curiosity in a zoo.
    [​IMG]

3. 7437 Banned Banned

How would they know to stay away from pigs if they had no idea what one is?

Also, I enjoy how you know more about what Muslims need to know about pigs than actual Muslim leaders.

4. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

The most successful Australian kids' tv program in recent times seems to have been Peppa Pig. It was produced by the publicly funded ABC. Having read this article, I'm a little pissed that the program couldn't have been Capcica Cow to open up a massive additional market deriving additional income for me as a de facto investor in the project.

5. Banchan Banned Banned

They still have Asian penis jokes to give them the elusion of dominance.

6. Vitamin C Black Belt

7. carebear** Purple heart

What about banning cows?
    They are sacred in Hinduism.

8. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

My youtube is borken at the moment. Are you telling me we do have a market? I hope so.

Yeah, but not taboo, right? Maybe eating Cayenne Cow would be bad, but there's nothing taboo about the cow itself, right?

Might be a bit late responding. Working on my soon to be bestselling Islamic world children's book hit. Working title is "Green Eggs and Lamb".

9. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

That would be part of learning to stay away from them - knowing what they look like. /facepalm

Muslims hate pigs. They don't need to know much about them, just that Islam forbids contact with them, obviously including consumption. /facepalmx2

Keep going.

10. Ippwnage Banned Banned

it does? can you cite a passage?
    now i am not saying you are full of total shit but here is what i think: There is no specific prohibition in the Bible against sex between an unmarried man and unmarried woman.

11. Ippwnage Banned Banned

back after we kicked those pussy ass brits out of america we should have transformed the mayflower into a warship and burnt down this sissy ass island.

12. Frank23 Enter Sandman Belt Platinum Member

13. speakhandsforme Banned Banned

Corinthians 7:1-10

Also, of course, we could more clearly cite much more ridiculous and arbitrary bans.

14. 7437 Banned Banned

You seem to have 1/4 of the world confused with some half formed idea of what all Muslims are like.

This may be hard to understand, but 2 billion people dont have the same idea about anything.

I know that people slightly different from yourself are scary. Many are even brown. But I promise you they are not a hive. They are just people, some intelligent, sone ignorant.

There is even the "Muslim community leader" you types are always wanting a condemnation from doing exactly that

Not sure what else you want.

15. dissolved Steel Belt

The free world has to stop catering to the insane uncivilized now. Period. There is nothing to gain in the present and future. Things will get figured out sooner or later - the sooner the less bloody obviously.

16. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

1.5 billion and yes, they do (have the same idea about this). Pigs are forbidden in Islam. And now because you've lost this argument you've predictably tried to inject race into it. For all you know, I could be "brown". Moron.

You've bored me enough.

17. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

Waaaahhhh you hate brown people waaaahhhh

18. 7437 Banned Banned

And yet some eat pork anyways (OMG!!!)

Its like they are individuals or something. Some are even lazy about the rules....

19. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

Again, why is this bad? They are tailoring a product to the broadest possible market. Should coke contain lard, as a matter of principle?

20. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

Anyway, it's certainly saying something when the article says "to avoid offending Jews and Muslims" and yet everyone's upset about Allah, not the Zionists. What's the world coming to.