1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Oxford University Press bans use of pig, sausage or pork-related words

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by [email protected], Jan 15, 2015.

1. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Dogs are considered dirty animals in the Qu'ran, to be used only as hunting animals.

2. Michaelangelo That doesn't work for me, brother Platinum Member

I believe youre mixing up your facts. The Quran does speak about hunting but I haven't seen any passages about them being impure.

3. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

http://islamqa.info/en/69840

I lived in the MidEast in a Muslim country ; it was virtually unheard of for the locals (all Muslims) to have pet dogs. It was certainly expressed by Muslims that dogs are unclean. I did know of a Muslim who had a pet dog but he was a nominal Muslim at best.

4. Perrichet Arteta is a fraud

Muslims

[​IMG]

5. Muay o Muay Purple Belt

It must cut you up that muslims are the sponser of your football club and the stadium is named after a company owned by the government of a muslim country and all the players wear their emblem!

6. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

Arsenal existed long before any sponsors, Muslim or otherwise. Muslims contribute nothing. Where does all that wealth come from? Oh yes, oil. And who discovered all that oil? Oh yes, the West. And who creates all the technology used to retrieve that oil out of the ground? Oh yes, the West.

7. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

You do realise prejudging people is a perfectly natural, healthy human trait, yes? Evidently not.

Muslims follow a religion which preaches extreme hatred of non-Muslims. It's not prejudice anyway, because non-Muslims are aware of their status in Islam. If you go around calling yourself a Muslim, you can't really be upset that non-Muslims are suspicious of you.

Muslims complaining about discrimination lol... funny how they continue to migrate to lands where this so-called 'discrimination' is happening, eh? And it's not like they discriminate against non-Muslims in the Muslim world... noooooo... that never happens. lolol

8. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

It's not in the Quran. There's a hadith that says Angels won't enter a house with a dog.
    There are other hadiths which depict dogs negatively as well, but they are mostly considered unreliable from what I've understood.

9. Muay o Muay Purple Belt

Lol you sound bitter, you're not a gooner too are you...or maybe Man City!?

10. Perrichet Arteta is a fraud

Yeah. It cuts me up so bad :rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing that out no matter how irrelevant it was

11. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

Oh gosh you're so original... I state a few facts and you reply with "you sound bitter". How on earth can I contend with you?!?!?!

12. oldshadow Steel Belt

Yet cats which do the same things are revered, so maybe there is not something so deep to think about, just a man and his personal preferences.

13. Muay o Muay Purple Belt

Lol you stated a few facts, you stated Arsenal existed long prior to the sponsership which is irrelivant to the fact that the club now carries the Emirates name.
    Then you state they contribute nothing.Then you contradict yourself basically acknowledging they did contribute but were only able to because of the west.

14. Muay o Muay Purple Belt

Apologies if i took the tone of your post wrong, it suggested you have a disdain for muslims which i found kind of ironic as Arsenal is obviously a big part of your life and are sponsered by muslims.

15. Perrichet Arteta is a fraud

There's nothing ironic about it. I've been supporting Arsenal before they were sponsored by muslims. I'm not going to stop supporting them because they are now. Whoever they're sponsored by doesn't concern me in the slightest

16. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

He supports the team, not the sponsor. So yes, Arsenal existing long before that particular sponsor is very much relevant.

That's not a contradiction. /facepalm

They contribute nothing because it's not down to them, it's down to the West. They just so happen to sit on a lot of oil.

Where exactly is their contribution here?

17. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

"Sponsored by Muslims" lol... no dude, sponsored by a single company which a handful of people make money from. That company wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the West (as I've explained).

18. SolidIce Purple Belt

I don't get this. I know they cant eat it, but now they cant READ it? Stupid rule imo. Never saw muslims complaining about the WORD. What if they see one irl?

19. Allan__Martel King of the ring Banned

One thing SJW cant change, muslims still have camel fucking sounding names...

20. RumDiaries Banned Banned

Nobody who matters is offended at pork related words in a storybook for children.