1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Oxford University Press bans use of pig, sausage or pork-related words

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by [email protected], Jan 15, 2015.

1. SammyPops Steel Belt

Your prejudice blinds you. You think most western muslims believe all aspects of their religion and you believe all muslims are extremists.

2. Muay o Muay Purple Belt

If advising against the words pig and pork isnt silly enough, Sausage wtf they can be any meat!? Next they will ban the word pen because a pig lives in one, field, mud, yep associated with pigs ban them too, where does it end!?

3. IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

these muslim extremists know that they're being silly, and are using the west's fear of terrorism and being labeled anti-muslim, to force their agenda onto the west. there needs to be some type of extreme action from the west, or else these events that happened in france will continue, and beyond.

4. irish_thug Meme Mod Staff Member Senior Moderator

Using fear as a weapon to get people to change how they act? Sounds like terrorism to me.

5. Banchan Banned Banned

I blame Asian men. If their penises weren't so small, White men would not feel guilt over false conceived notions of dominance over a "disadvantaged" group of people in society. Thus, there would be less pressure to even the keel of social liberalism by over extending such depths of tolerance to other groups such as Muslims.

6. IDL Steel Belt

It also sounds like what governments do when they want to push through unpopular legislation.

7. IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

not fear. i'm talking action. how is any of this going to change with, "feel good" rallies? it's not. these extremists know that the west is bluffing, so they continue to do what they do. i don't know what type of action should be done, but it's clear that something has to be done.

8. Denter Silver Belt

That's retarded. Muslims know pigs exist as a species. This fact does not offend them.

Others eating pig doesn't offend them either, its only they who are not supposed to eat it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  9. Perfidious Purple Belt

Finally Muhammad's (Piss be upon him) vision of an Islamic world will be fulfilled

10. Perfidious Purple Belt

excellent analysis

11. Breakitdown RINGS Platinum Member

Good business decision. Have to respect this kind of acumen.

12. Vitamin C Black Belt

And it's only Muslims that are "not supposed to make depictions of Muhammed" too, right. Only as I understand it that's not even actually true. Doesn't stop some of them from threatening and assassinating artists and authors. ('Some of them' including leaders of entire nations; Ruhollah Khomeini.)

Nah, marginalized minorities.

13. oldshadow Steel Belt

stupid but if they want to self-censer that's their right.

Just like its the right of others to not support them with their money.

14. 7437 Banned Banned

Im very sorry to hear that. Have you considered mercury poisoning? i hear that can shave a few IQ points off.

15. Was Exiled Brown Belt

Ya'll better check your privileges up in here

16. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

Hence forth no publication should mention Penis and Asian men in the same breath. This is Hate speech , which is highly traumatizing to Asians.

Also, attempts to get around this by substituting C.ock,****,dong,Johnson,d.ick,schlong etc.. for Penis will also not be tolerated.

All University and Colleges must follow this directive as Asians are highly concentrated in these institutions.

17. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Good god islamic appeasement is sickening

18. squeezewax Black Belt

the pedophile mohammad. i refuse to call him prophet.

i've always thought that maybe he had some bad experiences with pigs and dogs while growing up,[bitten a few times and ended up scared of both] and thats why these two don't fair well in the koran.

19. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

You really are a shallow thinker.

I am not saying this in respect to this post only, but in your general way of approaching intellectual matters. You seem to form an opinion based merely on a gut whim, rather than at all thinking it out.

No: The reason the Qu'ran doesn't support pigs and dogs is precisely because pigs have been widely taboo in Middle Eastern societies. There's a reason why the Jews found pigs unclean. Dogs also are pretty damn filthy animals: They lick eachother's asses, eat eachother's shit, and eat their own vomit. They're also carnivores, which few societies have ever been okay with broadly eating. You'll note that the most common meats we consume are herbivores or omnivores.

20. Michaelangelo That doesn't work for me, brother Platinum Member

There's nothing in the Quran negative about dogs. There's actually a positive story about a dog saving a group of children from harm.